Customer Marketing Manager (Beverage)
Robert Walters Thailand
A leading global beverage company is looking for a Customer Marketing Manager in Bangkok to lead the Brand marketing and Trade marketing across all channels for the assigned brand.
About the Customer Marketing Manager Role:
In this strategic role, you will lead the process of integrated sales and marketing planning - develop the annual customer marketing programs - on-premise, off-premise and ensure trade education that are aligned to brand strategy and initiatives are within given budgets.
- Set SMART objectives for activation in relation to trade customers and sales team and have in place a plan to evaluate the same in a timely way
- Seek out future opportunities for strategic partnership with other brands - minimum one in each fiscal year
- Establish ground rules for developing and planning of on-premise and off-premise promotions and merchandising guidelines; ensure strategic fit for all activities as well as seek active cooperation from sales team
- Ensure activations reflect market place requirements and appropriate activities are implemented in a timely way
- Ensure that implementation learning are shared across the sales and brand teams for continuous improvement
- Manage the implementation of planned national trade promotions, consumer promotions and merchandising activities
- Ensure timely and efficient implementation of the approved plans through effective communication with team members
- Facilitate the development and maintenance of the Point of Sale Materials (POSM), barware, GWP and display units by incorporating hardware development, production requirements and national inventories to support the Sales business in achieving its objectives
- Develop and implement competitor intelligence monitoring and send this information to all key business stakeholders on regular basis
- Set KPI for monitoring of all consumer and trade promotions and measure success accordingly to those parameters
- Ensure that the spends are assigned to the budgeted expense head and full management of the brand A&P
To be successful in this role, you will need at least 6-10 years' experience in brand management and trade marketing management in the FMCG industry.
- Degree in Business related discipline
- Perfect standard of written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of Markets
- Excellence presentation skills
- Good leadership, team management and project management skills
- Able to interpret data and driving value adding insights
- Budget management experience
- Organised and determined person
- Good and effective communication and negotiation skills
- Able to promote cross functional effectiveness
- Decision-making oriented and able to quickly react to a changing environment
- Training skills
This leading global beverage company has an outstanding international reputation in its markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of trade marketing manager and enjoy working with team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Customer Marketing Manager role.
Apply for this opportunity now.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.