Customer Implementation Analyst (Market Products)
Amadeus Asia Ltd.
Purpose of the role
Execute plans for Customer implementations of specific Amadeus' Distribution & Markets products in accordance with agreed commercial priorities; provide related pre- and post-sales support; contribute to the provision of professional implementation services as contracted by the customer.
- Analyse customer systems and specific customer data/functional/technical implementation requirements
- Identify specific actions necessary to integrate Amadeus products/services
Product implementation & coordination
- Establish, track and follow-up on individual customer implementation plans
- Initiate and track work orders and change requests
- Perform testing with customer and or 3rd Party Provider
- Perform validation/Sign-off prior to implementation into production
- Manage interface with customers/Product Managers/DEV/Business Units/Account Management/Marketing
- Provide functional expertise and support during and after customer implementations
- Follow-up on and help drive the resolution of production problems arising (or as a result of) the implementation process
- Provide customer-side functional or integration expertise
- Recommend solutions/undertake customer training or consultancy for best use of the Amadeus system/products
Implementation Product Procedure Ownership
- Own, define and follow-up on assigned products to ensure procedures are maintained and kept up to date
- Identify improvement opportunities for the implementation process
- Ensure integrity of documentation within shared repositories
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or MBA preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a travel related industry or airline experience preferred. Sound working knowledge of Amadeus Distribution and Airline IT products.
- Knowledge of multinational environments and IT industry trends
- Customer focused, detail oriented, analytical, accountable, problem solver, communicator, team player, collaborative
- English: Excellent written and oral
Amadeus Asia Ltd.
Shaping the future of travel is important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
Our business success relies on our people being always passionate about what we do. We believe in aiming for excellence, taking responsibility, working together and putting our customers first.
We encourage you to be part of new and exciting projects and for you to take the lead when it comes to your progression.
Since mobility allows you and Amadeus to grow, we always look internally first when searching for candidate.