Customer Experience and Krungsri First Choice 2in1 Portfolio Manager/Assistant Manager Level
- Manage Krungsri First Choice card Portfolio to achieve key KPI target such as volume, active rate, utilization rate, attrition rate and etc. by launching segmentation-based campaigns to customer
- Launch portfolio activities to ensure customer get appropriate credit line and product(s) with excellent customer experience while complying with rules and regulations through all product life cycle
- Initiate and execute multi-tactic portfolio/segmentation marketing campaigns by using direct marketing/below-the-line tools in order to generate incremental sales volume, improve portfolio performance and customer satisfaction
- Monitor and interpret all key portfolio indicators (KPI) of assigned products such as Active Rate, Activity Rate, and % of each feature/channel Contribution, Attrition Rate etc. / Provide quarterly budget forecasts. Ensure costs are managed appropriately to budget and Team Budget Consolidation
- Explore portfolio gap/opportunities and manage customer expectations/experience by analyze from Data Analysis, offers, operational process, credit policy, and best time & best channels to serve customers
- Plan and execute to drive existing customers to hold/convert to appropriate products to optimize customer satisfaction and company’s profitability through core benefits of the and features (personal loan, sales finance, and credit card)
- Be a representative/take a lead as portfolio team member to provide input, and ensure the smoothness new products/projects launch
- Market research to measure customer experience and find rooms for improvements of our products and service through products life cycle
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Marketing or any related field
- At least 3-5 years working experiences in Marketing and Sales area
- Minimum 1 years in Banking/ Consumer Finance Industry
- Ability to initiate the appropriate campaign for different types of customers with different kinds of communication channel
- Ability to utilize the existing tools to offer sequential benefits to customers
- Ability to establish the paradigm for Customer Loyalty Program.
- Background in finance or banking business will be advantage
- Knowledge for Consumer banking, Personal Loan, Sales Finance, Credit Card and Portfolio Management would be advantage
- Possess analytical skill and Database management skill
- Be a logical thinker with good communication and interpersonal skill
Good remuneration package will be rewarded and also excellent future career growth opportunity is available for the right candidate
Please submit your application letter, resume stating qualifications and experiences, stating recent & expected salary to the following address:
Human Resources Department
5 Fl., Capital Tower, All Seasons Place
87/2 Wireless Rd., Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok
Tel : 02-627-4733
Contact person : Apiradee
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Krungsri Consumer
Discover how you can realize your career potential
Krungsri Consumer, the consumer-finance arm of Bank of Ayudhya, the largest card issuer in Thailand, with 6.2 million accounts. We offer several co-branded credit cards, Personal Loans, installment loans, and insurance broker via a number of distribution channels.
As a part of bank of Ayudhya, a leading commercial bank in Thailand,
We aim to become Thailand’s Most Admired Universal Bank and financial service solutions, Offering a wide array of global financial products and service excellence to customers,
We are looking for talented, energetic and enthusiastic individuals to be partners in this growth journey.
READY FOR A NEW JOB?