Are You looking for a job in a challenging and international environment where You will be able to use Your service & English skills dealing with worldwide clients while being a part of a professional, young and dynamic team?
Asian Assistance, founded in 2002, is looking for a qualified candidate to join our team with the position as a customer service / international assistance coordinator where Your role is to ensure that both new and existing clients receives the absolute highest quality customer service and support.
Customer Care, International Assistance Coordinator/(Operations & Medical Department) at Asian Assistance (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Asian Assistance (Thailand) founded in 2002 is looking for a qualified candidate to join the team in our alarm centre. The right person will be working as a part of our team in a challenging, international environment servicing our clients of international insurance and assistance companies.
Position: Customer care, international assistance coordinator (fulltime)
Department: Operations department
Location: Viphavadi Rangsit / Kasetsart
Duties & Responsibilities:
The customer care international assistance coordinator is responsible to efficient response to our clients request and to perform a range of duties including:
- Handling incoming and outgoing communications from international clients in a professional and courteous manner
- Provide rapid and accurate customer care response and assist our clients with a high level of service
- Ensure clients and providers are well informed of all information and details
- Organise and coordinate appointments, hospitalisations, payments, travel arrangements and other inquiries
- Thai or foreign nationality with excellent oral and written communication skills in English is a must.
- Proficiency in use of computer program for Microsoft office suite (word, outlook, excel), Internet & Fax.
- Excellent time management skills with attention to details. Capable of working and making decisions independently
- Able to multi task and work under stress
- Capability to comprehend a given situation, information and requirements quickly and accurately
- Willing to work shifting schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
The company provides:
Salary according to qualifications, monthly punctuality bonus, provident fund and progressive holiday scheme for long time employees
Interested applicants are required to submit a full CV and expected remuneration in English as well as a recent photo via APPLY NOW
Gretchen, operations & team leader
Asian Assistance (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Floor 10/3 Vibhavadi Tower
51/3 Ngawongwan Road, Ladyao
Chatuchak, 10900 Bangkok, Thailand
Telephone #: +66 2 941 1540
Fax # : +66 2 941 1550