Hearing Experts (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Hearing Experts is an innovative hearing aids provider originating from Germany. As one of the largest and most reputable hearing aids provider, we boast the highest number of satisfied customers in Germany. Here in South East Asia, Hearing Experts aims to provide customers with the same quality advice and personalised hearing solutions, all in the comfort of a customer’s own home. We accomplish this largely through phone consultancy, where we discuss and evaluate a customer’s personal situation and then provide the best solution for his or her case.
Hearing Experts aims to lower the hurdles that keep many people from informing themselves about hearing aids. Our extensive experience with all existing hearing aid manufacturers takes the burden of having to make comparisons off our customer’s hands – we make the hearing aid market transparent for our customers whilst offering the most up-to-date models at the best price.
- Competitive salary including additional compensation programs
- Exciting work in a motivated, dynamic team with flat hierarchies
- Open discussions and ideations are highly encouraged
- Opportunities to work closely with our international team
- Extensive training and continuing education programs
- Great career mobility and personal growth potential
- Regular team events
Customer Care Consultant
- Acquisition and professional support of customers from the first point of contact to the final sale via phone calls
- Individual consultation of customers regarding hearing problems and hearing aids via the phone
- Create the best patient journey for the customer through distant counselling and instruction.
- Development of individual solutions for our customers on basis of identified needs and expectations jointly with our partners and customers.
Qualifications/ Experience/ Skills Required
- Base salary and high commissions
- Native Thai with good proficiency in English.
- Ideally experienced in telesales
- Possess work experience as a customer service agent or in similar positions with high relevance of customer interaction.
- Empathy for people and their expectations towards a medical product.
- Performance orientation
- Fresh graduates with a mature mindset and excellent English skills will be considered
If you value customer care as much as we do and would like to be the newest addition to our exceptional team, we encourage you to apply and look forward to hearing from you!
Apply now! Please send resumes in English only.