Customer Acquisition Officer-Manager E-Exhibition (Online Business)
MBK Public Company Limited
- Managing media both online and offline and drive marketing planning of MBK E- Exhibition
- Plan and implement digital marketing strategies to build brand awareness and drive customer acquisition & retention
- Develop integrated marketing campaigns and website content including PPC, SEO/SEM, direct marketing, lead generation, sales tools, online marketing and support materials that drive merchant adoptions and more effect.
- Monitor and change advertising campaigns to change effectiveness
- Work with media planners/buyers and the production department to fully develop the advertising/promotion campaign.
- Track and evaluate the effectiveness of all online marketing campaigns and proactively roll out test plans to improve campaign performance. Monitor and respond to member feedback on Social Media, and provide / upload relevant content onto Social Media channels
- Work with IT to Perform search engine optimization techniques.
- Keyword research and analyse traffic with ranking reports
Attractive remuneration package and welfare including career advancement opportunity will be provided to the right candidate commensurately to working experiences and qualifications such as :
- Medical Fee (OPD, IPD)
- Life /Accident Insurance
- Annual Check-up
- Provident Fund
- Saving Coorperative
- Social Security
- Funeral ceremony allowance
Interested candidates please send application letter with your resume stating full qualifications, experience, current as well as expected remuneration and a recent photograph to an e-mail address below.
444 8flr., Phayathai Road, Wangmai, Patumwan,
Bangkok 10330 Thailand.
Tel: 0-2620-7223 , 0-2620-7217
The candidates invite to apply in person on
Monday- Friday in morning at 10.00 - 11.00 AM.
and in afternoon at 13.00 - 16.00 PM.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง MBK Public Company Limited
MBK Public Company Limited
MBK Public Company Limited is the leading company of Thailand specializing in the business that primarily supports tourism. Vision of the executives together with over 30 years of experience and professional management has lead to the rapid growing development by which today the company has operated eight major businesses including:
- Shopping Center Business
- Hotel and Tourism Business
- Real Estate Business
- Golf Business
- Food Solution Business
- Financial Business
- Other business
- Supporting Business
“A leading group of companies in thailand, which produces robust growth,
concentrates on investment and engages with businesses that generate sustainable returns.