Thai Institute of Directors (IOD) is a leading organization dedicated to improve corporate governance in Thailand. We are a membership organization comprising of board directors and company Secretaries from companies ranging from large SET listed companies to small private firms. Thai IOD, founded in Asia Pacific since 1999, play a vital role in providing directors and company secretaries development and information, with support from the Securities and Exchange Commission, The Stock Exchange of Thailand, The Bank of Thailand, the Foundation for Capital Market Development, and the World Bank. Thai IOD is one among fifty institutes of director established around the world to date. For further details, please look into our website: www.thai-iod.com
(Sr./Jr.) Curriculum Development Officer: 5 Positions
Scope of work:
- Gather information, research, analyze, and write papers on corporate trends, board of directors, and corporate governance related topics
- Identify issues of interest on corporate governance and board practices topics
- Design and develop board development training programs that enhance board professional and governance skills
- Male/Female, 25-35 yrs. old
- Master degree in any discipline; International Program will be advantage
- 2+ yrs. experience in business, risk, finance or strategy
- Good command of Thai & English (writing & speaking)
- Strong computer literacy (word, excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of corporate governance, SEC’s and SET’s regulations, a plus.
All applications must be in full details of qualifications and experience, as well as current and expected remuneration, and recent photograph. Interested person please email or fax resume via click "Apply Now"
Thai Institute of Directors
3rd Floor, Capital Market Academy Building 2, 2/9 Moo 4 Northpark Project, Vibhavadi-Rangsit Road, Thung SongHong, Laksi, Bangkok 10210
Tel: 02-955-1155 Ext 199 Fax: 02-955-1156-57