C# Developer – Sr. C# Developer
The Company, part of the Excel group of companies spanning Thailand, Australasia and Europe is recognized as an industry leader in mobile applications and high-end software systems.
With major systems in brand control, fulfillment software and gaming on a worldwide basis, our team focuses on delivering exceptional solutions to our clients. Our mobile applications division works with some of the largest companies and organizations in Thailand enjoys top tier status in the country.
The Company is fast becoming recognized as the place for innovation, creativity and most of all, a great work culture. With our new purpose built offices in the Le Concorde Tower, the environment is designed for working with passion and inspiration.
Work and play hard - Our office space is complimented by our amazing breakout room, with a fully stocked fridge, pool table, and employee gym memberships to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
They believe that the key to their future success lies in the caliber of the people they employ, and as such they offer a wide range of benefits to ensure high-achievers are rewarded:
- Excellent Base Salaries
- Performance Related Annual Bonuses
- International Career Opportunities
- Comprehensive Training Plans
- Social Functions and Team Activities
- Life/Accidental/Disability Insurance
- Medical Insurance / Optical Care
- Annual Leave
This is a senior technical position in the fast growing FinTech industry. You will be responsible for developing the web based software which is a part of an international micro insurance system.
The system is a strong blend between general purpose web-based ERP and a custom built business specific system. We are looking for the right person who will act in a senior technical role to provide effective technical solutions that meet both business and client’s needs.
You will work closely with the CTO in Europe as a member of a cross functional team in Bangkok.
- Act as a point of technical escalation and resolution during the project lifecycle as it relates to technical decisions
- Provide technical consultancy to junior team members and department staff
- Qualify and provide definition to technical strategy by performing evaluations and assessments on the various technical aspects of a brand
- Design an architecture of the new system and suggest a proper way to connect it to the existing systems to serve business requirements
- Work with the team to clarify the business requirements / client’s needs
- Work with the team to analyze and create appropriate technical solutions to serve business requirements and client’s needs
- Act as a team player to make sure all works are completed as per a plan
- Design and implement automated unit test classes as required and integration test classes as needed to ensure your quality of deliverables
- Participate in code review process with the team to ensure the functional / code quality and provide constructive feedback to other team members
- Work closely with the project team in the context of cross functional team to ensure the effectiveness and quality of the systems developed
- Groom and develop junior team members and department staff in technical perspective
- Expert in C# and Microsoft server-side technologies such as .NET framework, ASP.Net entity, Entity Framework, and MVC 3 or higher
- Extensive knowledge in C# .Net design patterns, frameworks, system architecture, useful 3rdparty libraries, and development principles
- Experience with Autofac, TopShelf, Common logging, NLog or some technologies that have the same purposes
- Experience with SQL server 2008 or higher
- Understand and have experience with automated testing approach
- Experience with unit testing libraries such as Nunit, AutoSubstitue, and NSubstitue or some libraries that have the same purposes
- Strong knowledge in REST Web API development
- Experience in Microsoft message queuing
- Proven experiences on implementation of high volume cash transactions, and time responsive system
- Experience in using Git or Bitbucket and understand the concept of distributed version control
- Experience in Agile / Scrum methodology
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or any related fields
- Be proactive to solve problems, with a knack for technical innovation
- Be able to exhibit technical thought leadership, amongst both peers and clients
- Passionate team member, who can motivate individuals across different disciplines
- Be initiative to make things happen
- Be able to keep commitment and responsibility
- Have leadership mindset and management skill
- Be able to balance professionalism and relaxation in a workplace
- Self-managed. Ability to manage time and prioritization of tasks
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Good listening, speaking, and writing in English
- Experience in Financial, Banking or Insurance industry is an advantage
- Experience in using JIRA is an advantage
- Experience with CI tool such as Jenkins or Bamboo is an advantage
Location: Le Concorde Tower
Qualified Thai nationals please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details to:
Foremost Resources Recruitment Co., Ltd.
100/476 Moo 6, Rama II Road, Pantainorrasing,
Muangsamutsakorn, Samutsakorn, 74000