United Overseas Bank (Thai) Public Company Limited is a member of the United Overseas Bank Group, which aims to be a premier bank in the Asia – Pacific Region. With over 150 branches across Thailand, and supported by UOB Group’s extensive network of over 500 offices in 18 countries and territories, the Bank is well-positioned to play a significant role in the continued growth of the Thai economy and the banking & financial industry. We are seeking committed, energetic individuals who believe in being rewarded for performance, who want to grow in their careers, while at the same time, contribute to UOB’s exciting growth in Thailand.
Credit Review (VP)
- Manage team with a positive attitude to complete all review work with a good quality and on timely manner as planned.
- Setting strategic to encourage team to achieve the priority and timeline of review in compliance with Credit Review Plan and Procedure.
- Identify the negative issues that considered as an impairment to the loan quality in order to early notify the responsible units.
- Recommend for the proper action or notify relevant units for remedy pursuant to the credit review finding.
- Minimum 7-10 years experiences with financial institutions in area of credit analysis for customer whose credit granted is for business purpose or relevant experiences.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting / Finance/Economic or related areas.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Knowledge on the Bank of Thailand’s regulations and other relevant business laws/ regulations in which involved in credit process.
- Judicious analytical skill with logical thinking.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of English and computer literacy.
Interested candidates please directly filling in the application to the UOB website by CLICK HERE
Please contact K.Prempun Sriherunrusmee
For further Information about UOB Thai and career opportunities, Please visit our website at www.uob.co.th