Credit Controls Division Manager, Commercial Finance Department
Osotspa Co., Ltd.
The incumbent in this position is responsible for managing company’s receivables and liaison with sales / marketing department to ensure proper credit risk management and reduce delinquency and potential bad debts.
- Proactively manage debt collection on assigned Portfolio of accounts to ensure all relevant debt are managed properly
- Review and propose appropriate credit limit and term for new customer admission
- Handle Annual Credit Review to ensure sound financial status and appropriate limits provided to customers
- Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness
- Maintain accurate records and provide accurate advice on billing /payment queries and related issues
- Ensure that all transactions are in compliance with company's policies
- Provide collection forecast from all trade channels
- Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required
- Send out monthly client statements/letters as may be agreed from time to time
- Provide ad-hoc report / Attend project as and when requested by management
Candidate Qualification & Required Skills:
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Finance / Accounting.
- At least 8 years of work experience in finance / treasury / credit controls / or accounting functions
- Strong analytical skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Detail & result-oriented; flexible and creative with excellent organization and planning skills.
- Ability to work on own initiatives as well as part of a team with positive attitude
- Good communication and language (TH & EN) skills
- SAP knowledge will be an advantage
- Must be PC Literate; MSOffice skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Osotspa Co., Ltd.
Osotspa Co., Ltd.