Credit Control Leader
Robert Walters Thailand
A world-leading manufacturing firm is recruiting a Credit Control Leader based in Bangkok to join their team. In this role, you will lead the credit department to support the next phase of its business expansion.
About the Credit Control Leader role:
In this business critical role, you will define and align the credit policy as well as manage the business credit control and lead the department to support a healthy working capital for the organisation.
- Evaluate and secure customer risk
- Establish financial analysis for clients, determine credit limits and manage payment methods
- Manage and improve customers receivable of the entities
- Identify customer credit issues (DSO and risk allocation), keep track of the overdue and manage the impact of customers cash flow
- Review blocked sales orders and determine the next course of action
- Ensure the pre-chasing, dunning and other collection of activities are carried out
- Manage litigation. In relation to the legal department and head of recovery, decide on the contentious action to implement in function of the maturity of the debt and creditworthiness of the customer
- Determine the provisions and losses on your portfolio according to the rules and credit policy of the group
- Provide publication of chart on clients risk and monthly reporting of cash performance
- Participate in IT development
To succeed in the Credit Control Leader job, you will need to have at least ten years' of direct experience in credit control functions.
- Bachelor's degree or higher level of education in any related filed
- Expert in financing
- Knowledgeable in law, tax and accounting practices for the countries located in Asia
- Experience in mastering the credit risk analysis, evaluating the credit data and financial statements of the customers in order to determine the risk class to be assigned to the customers
- Strong English proficiency
- Knowledgeable of SAP will be preferable
- Open-minded and good interpersonal skills with analytical mind
- Independent, well organised, persistent, take initiatives and able to operate under pressure
This company is much more than just a manufacturing firm and is anything but traditional. It has the people and ethos to act with speed and innovation. The scope of the offer, the size of the business and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great work place. The office building is connected to the BTS.
If you have a successful track record of auditing and accounting, this is the place that you can push your career to new heights.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Thailand office manages the careers of the highest calibre professionals in the fields of accountancy and finance, banking, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing and supply chain & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.