Zalora (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Preparing monthly OTB
- Regularly reviewing performance indicators, such as sales and discount levels
- Achieving sales target and good sell through level
- Managing plans for stock levels
- Analyzing consumer buying patterns and predicting future trends
- Reacting to changes in demand and logistics
- Liaising with other departments within the organisation to ensure projects are completed
- Participating in promotional activities
- Writing reports and forecasting sales levels
- Presenting sales and stock management and promotion plan to the management team
- Bachelor's degree or higher in any field
- At least 2-3 years’ experience with proven track record as a Credit Buyer or Product Manager in fashion industry
- Must have a strong desire to work in the fashion industry and demonstrate the ability to identify fashion trends
- Knowledge in Thai local market and brand
- Good understanding of financial retail measurements such as sales, gross margin, and inventory productivity
- Ability to work in a fast developing working environment
- Very strong drive and will make a difference
- Strong negotiating, problem-solving skills with proactive and positive working attitude
- Good command of English, both written and speaking skill
How to apply:
ATTENTION: Please only send your application via APPLY NOW
Your completed application should include your CV, availability and salary expectations. Should you have questions, please contact HR Team at 02-105-4271
For any other available positions, please check it in Zalora Career Section http://worldwide.zalora.com/careers/index.html
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Zalora (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Zalora (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
International fashion giant Zalora (zalora.com) is now recruiting talent to take part in its ongoing expansion on the Thai online retail market.
Zalora is part of Rocket Internet GmbH, one of Europe’s most successful and best-known internet incubators. As such we have over 200 companies in our portfolio and are involved in Facebook, Groupon, eBay and many other successful online-businesses across the globe.
With rapid expansion plans, substantial financial backing and a proven track-record in several international markets, this online retailer is set to take the Thai online retail market for fashion and lifestyle by storm. We already operate multiple successful e-commerce companies worldwide such as www.zalando.de in Europe, www.locondo.jp in Japan, www.theiconic.com.au in Australia and many more. In Thailand Zalora (www.zalora.co.th) launched in March and by now has become a key player offering a broad range of styles and reaching a wide audience on- and offline.
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to work for a highly prestigious international company that is strongly committed to the Thai market and offers you a challenging, but also fun and casual work atmosphere.