United Overseas Bank (Thai) Public Company Limited is a member of the United Overseas Bank Group, which aims to be a premier bank in the Asia – Pacific Region. With over 150 branches across Thailand, and supported by UOB Group’s extensive network of over 500 offices in 18 countries and territories, the Bank is well-positioned to play a significant role in the continued growth of the Thai economy and the banking & financial industry. We are seeking committed, energetic individuals who believe in being rewarded for performance, who want to grow in their careers, while at the same time, contribute to UOB’s exciting growth in Thailand.
Credit Analyst (Commercial Banking) : Officer - AVP
- Gathering and analying credit information (in term of quantitative and qualitative analysis) on current and potential borrowers.
- Determining advisability of granting credit for diversified types of loans.
- Assising respective RM in preparing credit proposals for approval.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Finance and Bankiing, Economics or any related field.
- At least one year experience in Credit Analysis.
- Good command of English both in written and spoken.