Credit Analyst - Corporate Banking
- Monitor and analyze customer data about projected financial data from the financial statements.
- To better understand the business And analyze the financial services and products in all categories.
- Identify the risks and opportunities that may arise. The recommended approach to risk management.
- Identify the needs of customers, products, and financial services industries, each with their relationship managers (RM) in-depth understanding of the industry and its customers in the framework of a given risk.
- Knowledgeable industry both at the macro and industry level. Related parties
- Analysis And auditing of financial data and other information necessary and relevant for the analysis of customer risk.
- Prepare the financial statements of customers as reasonable assumptions.
- Prepare credit proposals (Credit Write-up) and the credit risk of customers, including advice on how to cover such risks under the guidance of Senior Industry Specialist or Head of Industry Specialist.
- Record details of customer credit. Login and analysis
- Master's Degree in Finance, Business Management, Accounting or related fields.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome
- Proven skills in corporate credit analysis are essential
- Must be able to exercise sound, logical judgement in decision making, understand and quantify the key risk issues within a transaction or structure, be self motivated and communicate effectively at different management levels.
- Excellent English, written and spoken; hard-working; organised; diligent and have leadership style
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง KASIKORNBANK (KBank)
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.