Credit Analyst, AVP
- Work in close partnership with Relationship Managers (RMs) and other internal stakeholders to ably execute Commercial Lending Management functions including credit underwriting, approval and management of lending processes to serve our Citi Commercial Bank (CCB) clients
- Prioritize and perform timely credit evaluation, both quantitative and qualitative, of credit applications/ requests and annual or periodic credit reviews within established turnaround benchmarks
- Proactively identify and analyze the risks whether credit, market, operational, regulatory or franchise, and perform in-depth financial analysis with assignment of obligor and facility risk ratings taking into consideration industry conditions and risk mitigants in completion of the credit proposal/ review for approval
- Provide credit decision/ approval within delegated limit and credit authority or provide recommendation for higher approval authorities as relevant
- Conduct client calls/ factory visits as may be required to support the Business in maintaining a healthy portfolio thru identification of early warning signals
- Maintain an in depth knowledge of Citi policies, programs, procedures and applicable local and US regulations to assist the Business in achieving compliance and satisfactory internal and external audit results
- Contribute/ generate ideas and participate in periodic projects for improving lending process efficiency or other related initiatives
- A degree holder such as BA in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Studies
- Preferably with at least 5-8 years related working experience and exposure in commercial/ corporate credit lending in the banking sector covering companies in the SME, Middle Markets/ Corporate market segments
- Strong analytical skills and credit writing ability, including ability to perform financial/ cash flow projections
- Good knowledge and familiarity of local market, banking products and applicable local regulations
- Proficient in spreadsheet (Excel) and other MS office applications
- Able to work independently as well as in a team with strong initiative and high level of integrity
- Ability to handle high volume, prioritize and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
Interested candidates please forward your resume and covering letter to:
Human Resources Department
399 Sukhumvit Road, 19th Floor, Interchange 21 Bldg., Klongtoey Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Citibank, N.A.
With almost 200 years of rich legacy with more than 100 countries coverage worldwide, Citi is recognized as one of the top world financial institutions nowadays.
It cannot be deniable that "Citi World's Best Team" where all high potential and talented colleagues heading to the single unite goal is definitely major component that uplifts our great reputation.
Therefore, the opportunity to be part of Citi World's Best Team is opening up for all of you. If you love to enjoy yourselves with challenging assignment and world-class system. Do not hesitate to grasp this opportunity as we are waiting for "Professional" like you to be part of our team.