en world Thailand
Credit Analyst (Manager)
Hierarchically attached to the credit analysis team supervisor of the platform, the Credit Analyst has the responsibility to manage the risk and define the customer credit strategy for the customers. He is the subject matter expert for general and finance managers on the subject of customer credit by mediating between business objectives, risk of default and the financial imperatives of the group.
- Evaluate and secure the customer risk. Having financial expertise, be able to establish a financial analysis of clients, determine credit limits and manage choices of payment methods
- Be in charge of the awareness, the organization and the communication on the improvement of customer's receivables (implementing actions). Point out customer credit issues (DSO and risk allocation) to the sales teams, keep track of the overdue and communicate about the impact of the customer cash flow.
- Orders management. To review blocked sales orders due to credit reasons and to determine the next course of actions.
- Manage Company cash. Ensure together with the back office that the pre-chasing, dunning and other collections activities are carried out according to your instructions.
- Manage litigations. In relation to the legal department and head of recovery, decide on the contentious action to implement in function of the maturity of the debt and creditworthiness of the customer. Determine the provisions and losses on your portfolio according to the rules and in accordance with the credit policy.
- Provide the publication of charts on client risks and monthly reporting of performance cash to the general, commercial and financial direction
- Participate in IT-development of the department
- Bachelor's degree or higher in any related filed.
- 5 - 7 years of direct experience.
- Knowledgeable in law, tax and accounting practices for the countries located in Asia
- Experienced in mastering the credit risk analysis, evaluating the credit data and financial statements of the customers in order to determine the risk class to be assigned to the customers
- Proficient in English language
- Knowledge in Chinese language (is a plus)
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
- Open-minded, good relational skills in all circumstances, autonomous, well organized, persistent, analytical mind and taking initiative and able to operate under pressure.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง en world Thailand
en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.