Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd.
To be part of the creative team; to conceptualize and design graphic communications materials for all products under the AirAsia brand.
- Responsible for regional and country marketing promotion advertising campaign design; work closely with marketing team to ensure timely support, coordination and implementation of the on-going marketing promotion.
- Ensure creative and brand consistency across the region.
- Produce new advertising campaign and ideas via brainstorm session.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent skills in graphic design & typography.
- A good eye for layout, design and user-interface.
- Detail oriented with good color sense.
- Experience in Multimedia design is a plus, minimum 3 years working experience.
- Applicants are required to submit online portfolio and work samples to be considered.
- Excellent follow-up skills; must be responsible and capable of working independently.
- Proficiency in English communication, knowledge in other languages would be a plus.
We offer an attractive remuneration package and career opportunity to the successful candidate. Interested candidates are invited to apply in person or send us your application, quoting the position applied together with full resume stating qualifications, experiences, and expected salary, one recent photo, photocopies of transcript, identification card, resident registration, certificates as well to the following address:
THAI AIRASIA CO., LTD.
Work Location: No. 222, Don Mueang International Airport 3rd floor, Central Office Building, Room No.3200
Vibhavadi Rangsit Road, Sanambin, Don Mueang, Bangkok 10210
Only short-listed candidate will be notified.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd.
Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd.
Thai AirAsia is among Asia's fastest growing airlines. We are zooming into our 11 years of operations with 3,700 efficient staffs ready to give excellent service. To date, more than 12 million guests have flown with us. We have the most extensive route network and the most number of flights in Asia.
Our organization continues to move forward. Our fleets are expanding with the continuous arrival of brand new Airbus A320-200 aircraft.
Today, we invite you to be part of AirAsia, the winner of world's best low cost airline 2009 - 2015 from the Skytrax world’s airline awards