Costing - Factory (Co-Manufacturing)
Nestle (Thai) Ltd.
- To support and assist the Factory Controller as Co-Pilot to support factory management in decision making process. To be the key finance support to drive potential cost improvements with the sound knowledge and understanding of manufacturing processes and cost drivers.
- Provide variance analysis and reporting (weekly, monthly and yearly) versus plan (participate in Process Orders variance meeting with production Department) with comments and communication of month end variances to factory management
- Analyze and distribute monthly manufacturing expenses (both actual spending and variances) to department heads including confirm budget spending to be included in the monthly fixed cost forecast
- Work closely with factory management to prepare packing fee forecast and prepare detailed analysis of actual packing fee and packing fee variances on a monthly basis
- Assist in validation of data to ensure consistency and integrity at source (Master Recipe, etc.) and to communicate corrections required to source (e.g. AG, Production and Engineering)
- Drive Standard Cost Budget processes, and align to MBS and Dynamic forecast (Budget assumptions, Parameters and Cost Drivers) – provide detailed analysis/budget comparison and prepare budget commentaries
- Validate and ensure that the SCB parameters and cost drivers are updated by process owners (Master Recipe, etc.) correctly
- Analyze and interpret with commentaries the detailed Product Cost (both standard cost and actual cost) for sign off by Factory Controller
- Perform Period End Closed (PEC) for Factory.
- Support Factory team to prepare of capital investment plan
- Validate monthly cycle count variances, stock adjustments and sundry issues
- Monitoring Factory Overheads and Cost Drivers versus plans
- Involvement in factory activities (e.g., CCG, Suggestion, 5S, High5, etc.)
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting fields is preferred
- 0-3 years work experience in Finance & Control, Manufacturing Costing or a Business Unit Control function
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Good English communication, report writing and computer skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to travel and can relocate to Factory
*** Only shortlisted candidates will be notified ***
For interested candidates, please send your application form together with detailed resume stating current and expected salaries to the following contact person and address by clicking on "Apply Now"
Corporate Resourcing Department
Nestlé (Thai) Ltd.
39th – 43rd Floors, The Offices at Central World
999/9 Rama 1 Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Nestle (Thai) Ltd.
Nestle (Thai) Ltd.
WE OFFER YOU A CAREER, NOT JUST A JOB.
Nestlé Group is the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company. Our mission of “Good Food, Good Life” is to provide consumers with the best tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage categories and eating occasions, from morning to night.
With its headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland, Nestlé Group has over 468 factories located in 84 countries which manufactures and sells over 15,000 products around the world. All Nestlé products and brands are adhered to Nestle corporate promise, Good Food, Good Life.
At Nestlé, we believe that people are the most valuable asset. We place high value on the talent of all our employees irrespective of their nationality, culture, ethical origin or gender. We foster an environment where people's talents are nurtured and everyone's skills, efforts and energies are directed toward meeting the company goals.
Currently, Nestlé Group Thailand is opening the job opportunity for a high caliber who is energetic, committed, result-oriented and ready to take challenges and grow with us as to the following position.