Costing and Financial Analysis Manager
Robert Walters Thailand
An excellent Costing and Financial Analysis Manager job in Samutprakarn has just become available at one of the world's leading manufacturing firms. Your main responsibility is to support the complex business units with its costing activities and investment on business expansion.
About Costing and Financial Analysis Manager role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the overall costing activities of the organisation and providing financial analytical aspects to help articulate different options and influence decisions.
- Provide the supervision to direct reports of routine tasks to support various manufacturing operations including analysis and explanation of the fluctuation in response to account balance or movement over the required periods
- Manage and control costing activities from raw materials, work in progress, finished goods to inventories account closing
- Review standard costing and provide financial analysis report regarding to the variations
- Business partnering with production team and participate in budget process including production plan
- Play a leadership role in maintaining good internal control and governance regarding to area of responsible (ie. inventories)
- Generate short / long term plan and feasibility study for analysis and provide recommendation to related parties
- Prepare various analysis and management report in accordance with full P&L and balance sheet
To succeed in the Costing and Financial Analysis Manager job based in Samutprakarn, you must be older than 30 years old and you will need to have at least three 3 years' experience in cost accounting in manufacturing firm.
- Bachelor in Accounting and solid experience in manufacturing industry
- Good English proficiency
- Computer literate and knowledgable about SAP
- Strong leadership and good interpersonal skills with a can-do attitude
This manufacturing firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. Founded 100 years ago in Japan, this company is still growing strong and is set to breaking new ground.
If you have a successful track record for cost accounting and have passion in manufacturing, the Costing and Financial Analysis Manager role can take your career forward.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Thailand office manages the careers of the highest calibre professionals in the fields of accountancy and finance, banking, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing and supply chain & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.