Costing & Analysis Manager
Page Group Thailand
As a Costing & Analysis Manager you are an important contributor to ensuring effective and efficient business solutions. You will do this through managing company budgets, performing cost analysis and maintaining banking processes/transactions and relationships.
Our client is an international brand specialising in food processing of highly differentiated products and services with superior quality. This multi-national company is present across five continents, and striving to be a world leader that continuously creates economic values for its stakeholders. As an organisation with a diversified portfolio, this creates an opportunity for a unique career path for an adventurous candidates. With a vision of continuous growth, the need arises for an outstanding Costing & Analysis Manager that is passionate and committed to joining the team in Thailand.
This is a complete autonomous role handling the costing and analysis for this very exciting business. An end to end role which will help develop your tecnical and analytical skill-set.
- Manage and directs company budgeting, costing and business analysis
- Oversees preparation of the annual company budget with a responsibility for cost centre and recommend department target setting
- Monthly review of financial data by comparing the variances of actual - budget
- Conduct project feasibility study and CAPEX and perform financial analysis to ensure project is feasible
- Submit cost analysis and project financial analysis to Financial Controller
- Develop, Format and Report Cost Analysis in standard financial form
- Contact Bankers and work with them on short-term and long-term loans
- Ensure Packing Credit process and transactions
- Manage banking collateral
- Ensure safe work conditions in all areas of responsibilities and promote safety consciousness among employees
The ideal candidate must possess the requirements below:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance / Business / Administration
- Master's Degree would be an added advantage
- At least 5-8 years working experience within the food manufacturing
- Confident, good leadership skills with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge in Thai Labour Law, Food Security Systems, Production Processes
- Good command of English and computer literacy
Taking ownership of a role like this comes with a great salary and package Apart from that the organisation will offer:
- Amazing rewards for exceptional performances
- An opportunity to be part of a great multi-national organisation with a clear path of progression.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nattapat Santiphant on +66 2 012 5013.
Page Group Thailand
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers.
PageGroup operates through 150 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Thailand, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.th