Cost Controller - Global FMCG
Argyll Scott Asia
- The New York Stock Exchange listed company
- Great career development in MNC culture
- Very dynamic Finance Team
Our client is a NYSE listed company, a global beauty products manufacturer based in The US over a century. They are a top leader in FMCG industry delivering biggest personal care portfolio. In this role you will be working in a very dynamic multi-national Finance Team. This is a challenging and exciting role for a candidate looking to play an integral part in the day-to-day operations running. The company also offers a very great career rotation program overseas.
As a Cost Controller, you are accountable for
- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Analyzing data collected and recording results
- Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
- Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Maintaining Cost Accounting System
- Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger
- Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program
- Reconciles finished goods inventories
The Ideal Candidate will have the following qualifications
- Minimum of 3 solid years of Cost Accounting in a Manufacturing Environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Must have a strong Cost systems background and have excellent analytical skills; sound understanding of accounting principals.
- Strong SAP FI-CO / ERP / Excel
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Team player with strong engagement skills and ability to influence outcomes
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Thai with a high attention to detail
What's on Offer?
Your contribution will be rewarded with attractive salary and fringe benefits.
Quick Apply button will do, submit your application with CV before 31 December for a fast application decision making.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Argyll Scott Asia
Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.