Cost and Analysis Manager Job (Food Manufacturing Industry), Bangkok, Thailand
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
Additional Benefits: Attractive
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of an international food manufacturer in Thailand. Our respected client is seeking a professional with 5 years’ experience in budgeting, costing and business analysis in an international environment for the job of Cost and Analysis Manager, to be based in Bangkok, Thailand.
The Cost and Analysis manager will be responsible for directing and controlling activities, including budget and cost control, cost analysis, bank loans and packing credit to ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit and full compliance with company policy.
- Manages and directs the company’s budgeting, costing and business analysis.
- Controls the preparation of the annual company budget with responsibility for cost centre review and recommending department target setting.
- Monthly reviews the financial data on its accuracy and completeness by comparing variance between actual and budget.
- Ensures timeliness and accuracy in the preparation of financial report and variance analysis.
- Monthly and quarterly manages and communicates reports of production cost, transfer prices and variance analysis to headquarter office.
- Ensure cash forecast both Working Capital and Investment funding.
- Performs other ad-hoc matters, as requested by the company’s managing partner, headquarter or group management team.
- Conduct project feasibility study and CAPEX.
- Perform financial analysis to ensure project is feasible.
- Submit cost analysis and project financial analysis to Manager for final decision making.
- Develop, Format & Report COST ANALYSIS in standard financial form
- Contact Bankers and work with them on short term and long term loans.
- Ensure Packing Credit process and transaction.
- Manage banking collateral.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Thai national.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration or another related engineering field.
- At least 2-year experience with in Manufacturing industry
- 5 years’ experience in budgeting, costing and business analysis
- Positive thinking, willing to learn, high responsibility, trust-worthy and adaptable
- Very Good command of English and computer literacy.
- Good communication, negotiation, interpersonal and team working skill
- Flexibility and able to travel from corporate office to plant
INTERESTED? All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position please simply click the APPLY button below and please ensure that your CV is a WORD document and not a PDF. Call 02 664 4014 for more information.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
“Monroe have been superb, their customer service is great. The team there respond very quickly and go above and beyond to help throughout the recruitment process. I am always impressed with the service orientation I find when I interact with the Monroe team.”
“Monroe Consulting played a big role in expanding our organization. They understand our business, our requirements, and provide good information about the market. We are very happy with the quality of the candidates they present, and exceeded our expectations in coordinating with candidates, starting from setting up the interviews, up to the closing stage. We appreciate their honesty and professionalism. We would rate the service that they provide as excellent!”
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Professional Services, Technology, Industrial, Health and Consumer Goods sectors. Established in 1998, we initially focused on Southeast Asia with offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and The Philippines. More recently we have opened offices in Chile, Mexico and Shanghai.
Monroe Consulting Group has been voted Best Recruitment Company APAC and Best Overseas Operation (Global Recruiter Awards) 2013, 2014 & 2015. We also won the Best Consultancy Award 2014 at The Thailand Expat Awards and Best SME at The Thailand Entrepreneur Awards 2015. We have also been voted one of the top 250 recruitment firms in the world by Recruitment International.
Our brand is built around quality, professionalism and very high ethical standards. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets which truly allows them to understand the needs of both our clients and candidates. In a world where quality attracts quality and results can be all that matter, Monroe is your committed advocate and the best external ambassador you could ever wish for.
Intellectual Property Litigator Job (Intellectual Property Law and Consultancy), Bangkok, Thailand