Corporate Tax Manager
Nestle (Thai) Ltd.
- To Ensure all business transactions are compliance with withholding tax, double taxation, VAT, Special Business Tax, Excise Tax, Duty Stamp (including update all new regulations
- Identify tax saving opportunity, investment promotions (Board of Investment) and tax risks and mitigation.
- Prepare and ensure of annual and half-year corporate income tax filing to Revenue Department are correct and within due dates. Filing tax privileges declaration.
- Provide accurate, concise and timely information, including alternative options and key tax issues, in order to support management decision making
- Be a company representative related to tax aspects
- Coaching and developing team
- Design & deliver tax training courses to staff
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, or Taxation. Relevant Master degree or MBA is an advantage
- At least 5 years’ experience in a tax preparation or advisory role in multinational company or with professional firm.
- Good command of English
- Result Strong interpersonal skills, relationship builder
- Hands-on manager with proven ability to lead and execute
- Good organization and planning skills
*** Only shortlisted candidates will be notified ***
For interested candidates, please send your resume stating current and expected salaries to the following contact person and address:
Corporate Resourcing & Talent Acquisition
Nestlé (Thai) Ltd.
39th – 43rd Floors, The Offices at Central World
999/9 Rama 1 Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Nestle (Thai) Ltd.
Nestle (Thai) Ltd.
WE OFFER YOU A CAREER, NOT JUST A JOB.
Nestlé Group is the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company. Our mission of “Good Food, Good Life” is to provide consumers with the best tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage categories and eating occasions, from morning to night.
With its headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland, Nestlé Group has over 468 factories located in 84 countries which manufactures and sells over 15,000 products around the world. All Nestlé products and brands are adhered to Nestle corporate promise, Good Food, Good Life.
At Nestlé, we believe that people are the most valuable asset. We place high value on the talent of all our employees irrespective of their nationality, culture, ethical origin or gender. We foster an environment where people's talents are nurtured and everyone's skills, efforts and energies are directed toward meeting the company goals.
Currently, Nestlé Group Thailand is opening the job opportunity for a high caliber who is energetic, committed, result-oriented and ready to take challenges and grow with us as to the following position.