SBI Thai Online Securities is the joint venture between Finansia Syrus Securities Public Company Limited, Thailand and SBI Holding Group, Japan who is no.1 market share in JAPAN for online trading and still growing up which now we’re ready to bring the service that have same standard in JAPAN to serve Thai people with our philosophy and new way of thinking that will serve and suit with new way of living that move forward.
We are seeking Bright, Motivated, Committed and Self-Starting candidates, who are passionate to grow their career to join our Team.
Corporate Secretary Assistant
- Handling and providing full range of secretarial and administrative duties to CEO and other directors e.g. being 1st contact point for CEO, make appointments and arrange meetings, filing and making reports, make travel arrangements etc.
- BODs/Shareholder meeting preparation e.g. meeting room arrangement and gathering agenda from all departments and adjusting them to propose to the meeting, and helping making a minutes.
- Appropriately coordinate with other departments to get necessary information to support the Executive Office’s requirements and to make business progresses
- Preparing corporate documents of company
- Manage all corporate and legal document of entities relating to the operation of the company, such as agreements/ contracts, certificates, licenses, etc.
- Ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant parties such as shareholders, directors, employees and others
- Other related work as assigned
- At least Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Law, Liberal Arts or any other related fields
- At least 1-2 years working experience related to corporate secretarial
- Fluent in English both written and verbal (TOEIC score 750+ is preferable)
- Interpersonal communication skills, good team player and high responsibility
- Open-minded, very flexible, well-organized, multi-task skill
- Good Computer literacy (able to use Word, PowerPoint, Excel )
How to Apply: Application in English, stating full qualifications and experience, as well as expected salary and a recent photograph, should be sent to:
Khun Theerawat Choorod - Human Resources Department
Tel: +66 2 022 1495