CORPORATE RISK MANAGEMENT DIRECTOR
Argyll Scott Asia
Our client is a leading MNC which specialized in manufactures high-quality customized precious stones and gems to many markets worldwide
Business Continuity Plan covering, coordinating and involving:
- Business impact analysis and risk management assessment of 10-11 Divisions with 65-70 business sections/units (approx. 10,000-12,000 staff), directly and independently working with management levels
- A subsidiary of PPT (PST) with about 50 employees
- External dependencies - Logistics, Material Suppliers, Outsourcing
- External utilities - Electricity, Water supply, Network communication
- Emergency supports - Fire Department, Medical services, Rescuing units
- Implement and update Pandora Business Continuity Management Program (yearly):
- Provide education/consultancy of BCM Concept, control and guideline (BCM Policy and Procedure, BCM Organization, BCM Escalation Process, BIA/RA&BCP document and related template) to needing management and/or assigned BCM coordinators
- Work with and interview managers to review & update BIA, RA, BCP and Recovery Strategy
- Update & implement the BCP Master Plan and Emergency Response Plan (ERP)
- Update Pandora Call Tree
- Facilitate and conduct BCM activities to all BCM Coordinators, Emergency Response Team, Situation Management Team, Crisis Management Team or other required team or people
- Coordinate and conduct any BCM related activities i.e. Mini Projects to support SMT, BCM Workshop, BCM Dry Run Exercise, Call Tree Testin etc.
- Monitor, coordinate and support ERT, SMT and BCM coordinators during the crisis events
- Provide BCM Education/training knowledge (Both of New hired and Existing staff)
- Identify and analyze potential operational risks (financial, reputation, regulatory, business interruption, frauds, IT) and work out with business unit directors to ensure preparation and mitigation to prevent damages from pre-identified operational risks
- Bachelor Degree holder of business process related management
- Complete basic courses of risk management
- At least 2-3 years of leading the implementation of business continuity plan
- Complete or achieve basic requirement of BCM training courses
- Demonstrating past experiences of BCM implementation in an international corporation, preferably a manufacturing environment with over 5,000 employees
- Completing basic risk management training courses
- Implementing ISO of any series to achieve ISO certification
- Certified and experiences in ISO internal auditor
- Implementing operational risk management is desirable
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please call Juthaphat Sakkhajornphop at +66 02-107-2568 for a confidential discussion
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Argyll Scott Asia
Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.