Page Group Thailand
Successful candidate will be working in a corporate recruiter role for one of the world's most famous online travelling company. Candidate will be responsible for end-to-end recruitment for all back office functions.
Our client is one of the world's top online travelling company. Our clients are working closely with many world's renowned top hospitality group such as Hilton, Starwood, Onyx, W and etc. With their presences in over 1000 countries in the world and the market share of forty percents plus, our client continues to grow steadily in both size and revenue.
Successful candidate will be a part of a well-established recruitment team.
Responsibilities included but not limited to:
- You will own sourcing efforts for your open job roles to ensure that the business has access to the best talent in the market.
- You will collaborate with internal partners across various departments in the organization, clarifying expectations and roles of each participant involved in your recruitment process.
- You will engage in creative talent mapping efforts for the purposes of building our candidate pipeline as well as to provide market intelligence to the business.
- You will design and conduct structured screening interviews.
- You will conduct recruitment and interview training to improve the standard for hiring within the organization (no prior experience here necessary).
- At least 5 years work experience, with preferably at least 2 years in recruitment.
- Fluency in the written and spoken English language.
- Located in or able to re-locate to our Bangkok offices.
- Strong computer skills: LinkedIn, Job Boards, MS Office Suite, Outlook.
- Self-directed and highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency.
A great chance to be a part of one of the best organization and grow your career in HR practice with a great compensation package.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Amanda Wathanodorn on +66 2 0125012.
Page Group Thailand
Our client is one of the best online travel company with presence in over 100 countries in the world. Our client continues to grow rapidly in both revenue and size.