Corporate PR & Social Media Manager 1 position
Compass Hospitality Co., Ltd.
- Defines, proposes and leads strategies for primary social media channels including, usage guidelines, message mix, scheduling/volume, and the role of each channel in overall marketing strategies.
- Leads integration of social channels with Compass Hospitality's websites and other marketing channels
- Collaborates with rest of other Digital Marketing and Operations team on strategy development and program implementation, ensuring alignment with and support of overall Marketing and Public Relations efforts
- Oversees strategy for Facebook to drive increased fan engagement: proposes themes and promotions, develops and sources content, coordinates scheduling across groups as well as follow up customer service related issues.
- Manages development, maintenance and promotion of special Facebook page features and functionality; supervises vendors as needed.
- Monitors ongoing evolution of Facebook site and proposes strategies and features as appropriate.
- Oversees brand presence development, communication/posting strategies and day-to-day maintenance of Compass Hospitality & its properties activities on secondary social channels such as, YouTube, Flickr, Pinterest, etc.
- Monitors Compass Hospitality-related posts and commentary across all key social channels (Facebook, Tripadvisor, Twitter, and major blogs) on a daily/weekly basis; produces and distributes meaningful, actionable analysis on key conversation topics, volume and sentiment for management review.
- Conducts ad hoc analysis of social conversation in response to issues, crisis situations and other trends impacting brand image and consumer opinions while providing insight and recommendations on overall communications strategies to management.
- Reviews, analyzes and provides actionable reporting on key engagement and fan base metrics for Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and Flickr.
- Responsible for training, coaching & performance management for other staff as deemed necessary.
- Thai Nationality.
- Female age 30-35 years.
- Very Good knowledge of English both speaking and writing.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing or a related field.
- Good knowledge of social media tools and technologies including social bookmarking, feed submission, link building and many more activities to get the top rankings & good amount of traffic to the site.
- Measure the impact of social media on the overall marketing efforts.
- Good communication skills.
- Creativity with sense of humour.
Interested candidates, please submit an application with complete resume together with a recent photograph, stating present and expected salary to:
Human Resources Department
Compass Hospitality Company Limited
Suite 10/91 Trendy Office Tower
5th floor, 10 Sukhumvit Soi 13
Bangkok 10110 Thailand
Website : www.compasshospitality.com
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Compass Hospitality Co., Ltd.
Compass Hospitality Co., Ltd.
Compass Hospitality provides a wide range of professional services relating to hospitality properties such as hotels, resorts, serviced apartments, condominiums, clubs, and spas.
In addition to providing management and operation services, we also provide specialty advisory and consultancy services at a strategic level to property developers / owners - such as strategic and concept development, corporate restructuring, acquisition and divestment strategies, corporate funding, debt refinancing, and portfolio management. Key to our clients' and our success is our an in-depth assessment of hospitality properties in terms of their real estate investment values as well as their operational and performance capabilities.
Overall, our fully interfaced and seamless services ensure that all initiatives are pursued in synergy with one another to achieve commercial success, a hallmark of business and financial success in a dynamic market environment.