Thoresen Thai Agencies Public Company Limited (“TTA”) is one of the leading integrated shipping groups in Thailand, owning and operating a total of 43 general cargo vessels and bulk carriers. We also provide various offshore oil and gas related services, including sub-sea engineering and contract drilling through our subsidiary, Mermaid Maritime Public Company Limited ("MMPLC"). Through other subsidiaries, TTA provides a wide range of shipping related services, including ship agencies, ship supplies, stevedoring, ship brokerage, and warehouse rentals. We are now seeking a high caliber individual for the following key position:
Corporate Finance and Treasury, Director
The position will be reported CFO in order to be a partner with senior managements and the operational teams in all business units to efficiently manage capital structure of the Company and its subsidiaries.
- Direct all corporate financial functions so that financial transactions, policies, and procedures meet the organisation's short and long-term business objectives and are conducted in accordance with regulations, accounting principles, and standards.
Capital, Funding and Investment
- Lead, direct and control the corporate capital and funding strategies. Activities include: financing with debt, financing with capital, cash management and investment IN ORDER to ensure the corporate capital, funding and investment support the achievement of strategies.
Financial and Capital Structure
- Establish policies and guidelines to provide in-depth analysis and recommendation to the Board and CEO on the corporate financial and capital structure IN ORDER TO ensure the optimization of corporate financial resources at optimization level.
Strategic Planning & Budgeting
- Develop strategic financial plan for corporate level in alignment with corporate long-term plan and short-term financial requirement.
- Communicate direction, business strategy, and the implementation plan to the Group Finance team in order to ensure the achievement of the assigned target.
- Estimate and manage budgets both for CAPEX and OPEX according to the strategic plan in order to adequately support the implentation of the plan, as well as control the expenses within budgets.
- Advise team on the implementation plan and corrective action guideline in alignment with the business strategies.
- Prepare designated management report for relevent management in order to ensure the adequacy of management information feedback on business performance.
- Develop and maintain relationships with shareholders, Stock Exchange of Thailand, Stock Exchange Commission, Bank and Financial Institutes and related strategic partners IN ORDER TO enhance the corporate financial strategy implementation.
- Identify KPIs, assign responsibility and allocate work targets to the team of Group Strategy in order to manage their performance and achievements.
- Coach and advise Strategy team on target achievement and provide consultation on issues that require solutions in order to support the team to ahieve target.
- Degree specialization in Finance or in similar discipline would be plus
- Strong financial models skills, understand how operations and business success are affected by finance best practices.
- Minimum 15-20 years’ experiences in financial, treasury and investment management, with at least 10 years in a management level
- Comprehensive understanding in diversified business strategies particularly in financial and investment aspects, etc.
- Hands on and possess strategic thinking, people management, commercial mind, and work well in cross-cultural environments.
- The individuals in fast paced environments can make decision quickly
- Good human relations, negotiation are presentation skill.
- Good command in spoken and written English and Thai is necessary as well as excellent communication skills
- Good computer proficiency
Interested candidates are invited to submit full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph in Word or PDF format by click "APPLY NOW".
Corporate Human Resources Department
Thoresen Thai Agencies Public Company Limited
26/26-27 Orakarn Building, 7th Floor, Soi Chidlom,
Ploenchit, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel :0-2254-8437 ext. 267 or 170