Corporate Director / Financial Controller - Bangkok & Upcountry
- Responsible for financial accounting function such as authorization, and control of all transaction and handle day to day operation and compliance with accepted group policies and procedures and with local statutory and governing law
- Ensure adequate accounting and internal control procedures and processes are out in place
- Prepare cash flow forecast and looking after financing issues to ensure that the company has enough working capital to operate in the foreseeable future
- Provide accurate and timely financial reports and information in accordance with group rules and local GAAP.
- Prepare the financial statement to be audited by external auditors and submitting
- Ensure that tax filings are prepared in a timely manner in all jurisdictions where they are required and that tax liability is kept to the minimum level allowed under applicable statues.
- Oversee and manage overall area of audits, treasury & banking and litigation matters
- Enhance tax filings are prepared in a timely manner in all jurisdictions where they are required and that tax liability is kept to the minimum level allowed under applicable statues
- Oversea and manage overall area of audits, treasury & banking and litigation matters
- Enhance productivity for Accounting and all areas of the company, including suggestions about the carious tools.
- Work with the management in order to build a performing team for Finance & Accounting
- Handling other day to day operations. Working with the business to ensure compliance and effective controls.
- Direct all corporate financial functions so that financial transactions, policies and procedures meet the organization's shot and long -term business objectives and are conducted in accordance with regulations accounting principles and standards.
- Lead the operations controlling functions in analyzing the organization’s finances
- Participating in business activities and thereby actively contributing to developing the business in accordance with strategies and targets.
- Preparing periodic forecast, annual budgets and adhoc financial analysis
- Working closely with all department functions in the company
- Evaluate proposed business activities and transactions to ensure that they are financially viable
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience and minimum of 5 years managerial experience, preferably gained in multinational organizations and /or auditing experience with a Big 4
- CPA License knowledge of IFRS and USGAAP standards
- Experience in an international company with reporting requirements and deadlines
- Have a broad business perspective above and beyond routine finance controllership skills
- Driven by high performance standards, always expanding his/her business management tools, Insights and techniques.
- Analytical skills for identifying areas for improvements for employee’s responsible functions & areas
- Able to work under pressure, deliver results and observe deadlines
- Independence as well as a team player
- Must be well versed in MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
- Good Spoken and written English
- Ensure that the Company complies with Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), The Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET), Tax and Thai General Accepted Accounting Principle (GAAP) regulation.
- Ensure the Office CAPEX and Admin Expenses are under control.
JAC International Recruitment Ltd.
10F, Emporium Tower, 622, Soi 24, Sukhumvit Road,
Klongton, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel: 0-2261-8710 Fax: 0-26649929
Contact : ES Team
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง JAC International
JAC RECRUITMENT THAILAND
International Recruitment Specialist
We are part of a global network with offices in UK, Singapore, Japan, China, Korea, Malaysia Indonesia, Hong Kong, Vietnam and India.
In Thailand, JAC Personnel Recruitment has been providing recruiting services for local and multi-national corporations since 2004.
Our 80+ recruiters specialize in industries and actively search for professionals across all functions including Sales/Marketing, Accounting/Financial Services, Industrial/Manufacturing, IT, HR, Engineering, Logistics/Shipping, Branding/Advertising and others.
From April 2014: JAC Recruitment Thailand will open on every 1st and 3rd week of Saturday. Our working hour is 9:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m. More information please contact 02-261-8710
ตั้งแต่เดือนเมษายน เป็นต้นไป บริษัท JAC Recruitment Thailand จะเปิดให้บริการ ในวันเสาร์ที่ 1 และ 3 ของทุกเดือน ตั้งแต่เวลา 9: 00 -13:00 สอบถามข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ 02-261-8710