United Overseas Bank (Thai) Public Company Limited is a member of the United Overseas Bank Group, which aims to be a premier bank in the Asia – Pacific Region. With over 150 branches across Thailand, and supported by UOB Group’s extensive network of over 500 offices in 18 countries and territories, the Bank is well-positioned to play a significant role in the continued growth of the Thai economy and the banking & financial industry. We are seeking committed, energetic individuals who believe in being rewarded for performance, who want to grow in their careers, while at the same time, contribute to UOB’s exciting growth in Thailand.
Corporate Communications (SVP)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and implement a proactive communication program to enhance reputation of the organization and visibility of the field.
- Manage, handle, and produce content for distribution through several information channels and platforms (from executive interviews to press releases to press conferences)
- Organize communications and public information activities for the organization.
- Identify communication needs and goals of the organization by conducting a periodic needs assessment to understand how the organization communicates within the field and across fields and identify gaps and opportunities.
- Initiate, promote, and encourage effective internal communication programs and practices at all levels of the organization.
- Lead the creation, editorial planning, content development, layout and production of internal communication materials i.e. newsletter, announcement, article, management speeches, and other written communication deliverables.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant field, including public relations, journalism, communication, or marketing.
- Professional experiences in Corporate Communications; including PR, marketing communication, internal, external communications brand development, and Marketing Integrated Communications.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly when dealing with international stakeholders.
- Ability to handle multiple projects under time and resource pressure.
- Be detail and result-oriented.
Interested candidates please directly filling in the application to the UOB website by CLICK HERE
Please contact K.Kanokporn Chotinuchit
E Mail : Kanokporn.Cho-at-uob.co.th (-at- = @)
For further Information about UOB Thai and career opportunities, Please visit our website at www.uob.co.th