Corporate Communication Officer/Executive
G-Able Co., Ltd.
- Strengthen and maximize brand awareness and image internally and externally via story pitching, executive interviews, creative media and influencers’ activities.
- Contribute and support internal and external communications, development of presentations, press releases, speeches, agency briefs and proposal documents, providing both content and material development support as required.
- Strengthens relationships with other stakeholders across the group and Bus in order to come up with strategic and effective corporate communication plans.
- Writes copy/edit, develop corporate materials.
- Supports other BUs across the group for communications advices and supports.
- At least 3 years of experience in PR and corporate activities.
- Master/Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Art / Journalism and Mass Communication or related field.
- Outstanding oral and written news release / article and corporate communication skills.
- Good command of English, presentation & communication skills.
- Energetic, creative, good communication and presentation skill and highly responsible.
- Strong organizational/ administrative skills and attention to detail, including project and event management.
- Good team building and interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
Interested candidates are invited to apply via http://www.cdg.co.th/rmsweb/ApplyJob.aspx or send full resume, transcript with present salary, expected salary and enclosing a recent photograph
For further information, please kindly contact
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
127/27,29-31 Nonsee Road, Chongnonsee, Yannawa, Bangkok 10120
CDG GROUP & G-ABLE GROUP
Tel . 02685 9000 ext. 2876
(Monday-Friday 08.00-17.00 hrs.)
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง G-Able Co., Ltd.
G-Able Co., Ltd.