DI AD CO., LTD./บริษัท ได แอด จำกัด
We are a One-Stop full serviced digital marketing consultancy solution. Being we have many years of experience as well as savvy know-how, we can/will solve all of your marketing dilemmas accordingly via fine-tuned systematic process combined with amazing creative attributes. Thus hunting & correcting any weak points marketing-wise. Then molding those weak points through intelligent innovative ideas to advantage strengths. We can say without a doubt, there is no marketing situation we cannot solve & improve. Result-based outcome & focus is our written guarantee to all of our clientele as follow…
Muangthai Life Insurance
AP: Asian Property
*** Company's Benefits:
- Company’s trip
- Company’s New Year Party
- Birthday’s cake
- Happy Friday
- Free 1 hour massage in the office, once a week
- Healthcare & Life Insurance
- A minimum of an associates degree in advertising, marketing communication, or arts.
- 2+ years experience in an advertising agency setting is required.
- If no degree is possessed, then 6–8 years related experience in advertising agency setting is required.
- Must possess exceptional computer skills. PC knowledge a must. Macintosh operating platform a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and provide marketable solutions in conceiving, developing, and producing tactics.
- Meeting with account executives to discuss the client's requirements and core messages and target audience.
- Familiar rising themselves with the product, target audience and competitor activities in the market.
- Brainstorming ideas and concepts for the visual and words with other members of the team.
- Presenting initial ideas to CEO, some of which may be rejected or developed into workable concepts.
- Writing various copy options, which may be presented to the client as a story board (a consecutive series of frames depicting the script and drawings that may be used).
- Reviewing progress, modifying copy until the client is satisfied.
- Overseeing the production phase, booking and liaising with designers, illustrators, printers, photographers and production companies.
- Casting actors and models to appear in adverts.
- be highly creative and imaginative, and curious about clients' products or services
- be skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
- understand the different language styles that appeal to various target markets
- have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- work well in a team and with a range of creative people
- be able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively
- be highly self-motivated and well organized
- be able to see other people's points of view and take on board feedback
- work within strict budgets
- have an eye for detail