Contract Manager - Domesticประจำสำนักงานสาธุประดิษฐ์
Brink's (Thailand) Limited
Contract Manager – Roles and Responsibilities
- Contract Manager is the position designed to work closely with Domestic Sales Manager of Brink’s Thailand domestic services to ensure consistent management of all proposals and contracts and with Operations to ensure contracts stay within their projected resource allocations.
- For the sales side of the job, the contract negotiations and details of the contract will be customer facing.
- For the operational side of the job it will to be understand the operational requirement to fulfil the contract, and to work with operations to ensure the projection is as accurate as possible.
- This will lead to account maintenance in respect of the contract to measure the projected revenue (as in the contract, or projected, or put forward by the customer), and projected margins on each significant account. In order to do this you will need to actively monitor the resource allocation by operations to make sure we stick within the projection. If the project or contract is in variance to the original contract/ proposal or projection we must establish why. This may lead to renegotiation externally with the customer or internally with operations.
- Ensure that contracts and proposals are properly entered into organizational databases and securely maintained.
- This position has to work with other relevant department managers both within and across divisions.
- Understanding and attention to detail of domestic operations will be essential to the success of this position.
- Conduct contract strategy meetings to identify issues and customers’ requirements, facilitate pricing discussions, and obtain all concerned as well as senior management input.
- Develop standards for contracts, including presentation of budget, payment terms, general language and provisions.
- Assure accuracy and appropriateness of contract text and attachments.
- Draft contractual provisions based on strategy discussions, senior management input, and organizational needs and expectations proposed to Domestic Sales Manager and GM for approval.
- Develop and execute negotiation strategies that maximize benefit of the company.
- Generate analytical reports of your work progress update in regular basis. Also a report where you think a corrective action is needed must be done.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior work experience in a contract management role is preferred
- Detail- orientated and collaborative.
- Ability to systematically analyze complex problems, drawrelevant conclusions and implement appropriate solutions.
- Good command of written and spoken Thai and English. Non- English speaking candidates will not be considered.
- Strong verbal and written skills, and ability to convey complexinformation in a way that others can readily follow.
- Excellent negotiating and persuasive skills, both in one-ononeand group situations.
Job location: Sathu Pradit
The company provides good salary and benefits and career path to our employees.
Interested person, please submit your resume included your expected salary to Khun Jiraluk via "Apply Now" button.
919/586-591, Jewelry Trade Center Building
47 F North Tower, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Brink's (Thailand) Limited
Brink's (Thailand) Limited
The Brink’s Story Since 1859, no one has ever lost a penny entrusting their valuables to Brink’s. More than 140 years ago in Chicago, young and ambitious Perry Brink realized that people would pay for inexpensive reliable transportation. In 1859, with US$200 in this pocket, he formed the Brink’s Chicago City Express. Business was brisk from the start. Brink’s handled the luggage of the delegates to the Republican Party convention of 1860, the convention that nominated Abraham Lincoln for President. The company’s reputation grew; business prospered. Today’s armored truck evolved from the horse drawn wagon Perry Brink used in the 1800s, and it was in 1904 that Brink’s first mechanized vehicle made its appearance. Steel bars covered the windows in 1918 and vehicle with armored bodies were launched on the streets as carly as 1923. Armor was added to the undercarriage in 1927, creating the first fully-armored truck. In 1962, Air Courier Services commenced and we now boast a worldwide network of offices and services unrivalled in the security transportation industry.
Brink’s Thailand offers wide rage of services:
- Worldwide Delivery of Valuables. -Cash Logistics Services.
- Currency Processing. -ATM Services.
- High Security Storage.
- Check Distribution Center.
- Trade Show Services.
- Free Zone Services.