Thai Kajima Co., Ltd.
- Control and develop contract practice standards and proactively monitor major agreement
- Maintain contractual records and documentation correspondence , customer contact information sheets , contractual changes , status reports and other related documents
- Develop and implement procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with the law and company policy
- Monitor competitive terms, customer satisfaction with our terms and conditions and contracting practices
- Prepare negotiation strategies and participate in contract/agreement negotiations
- In conjunction with project management and QS management to monitor construction costs and progress against budget and ensure all variations are identified.
- Age not over 40
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering , Master’s Degree in construction management or Business Administration or related field
- Min. 10 years of experiences in building contracts /quantity surveying / Construction project management
- Understanding of building regulations and safety issues
- Understanding of construction process including budget and warranties
- Extensive knowledge of the basic types of commercial agreement structures , function and purpose of key legal terms
- Ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders and construction team in a positive manner whether through verbal , written or presentation or negotiation format
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Proficient in MS Office
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Please send resume stating qualifications , experiences and expected salary with Employment Certificates , recent photo and contacting number to :
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Otherwise, your resume will be filed into our candidate database for future reference and consideration.
HR SECTION (Job application)
THAI KAJIMA CO.,LTD.
952 19th FL. RAMALAND BLDG.
RAMA IV RD., BANGRAK BKK 10500
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Thai Kajima Co., Ltd.
Thai Kajima Co., Ltd.
We are subsidiary of Kajima Corporation, the leading Japanese contractors and developers . We are seeking qualified Thai candidates for the following positions: