Miki Solutions Limited (Miki Travel Group)
Miki Solutions Limited, as a member of our group company called Miki Travel who is one of the largest and most experienced wholesale tour operators in Europe, launched in Bangkok in Aug 2008. The company initially provides software development/support and content management services to the travel industry.
Our goals are to achieve unmatched levels of quality, service and cost-effectiveness.
We combine our global knowledge and experience of the travel industry with a forward-thinking approach to business development.
Our plan is to create a structure that can meet the demands of any client, from the largest tour operator to the smallest website. We are looking for versatile, enthusiastic staff of Thai nationality to help us achieve our objectives.
Contract Data & Inventory Staff
Job Description (Responsibility):-
- Maintain/Update/Research travel-related data.
- Implement and reply to emails from suppliers and contractors to maintain the hotel inventory within the Hotel Selling System.
- Liaising with our departments internally and with our network offices globally by email, phone and Skype. (English language)
- Take responsibility for closing or opening room allocation in the system to control selling hotel product.
- Identifying high demanding periods within destinations.
- Coordinating extra allotment negotiations.
- Investigating any contract discrepancy.
Requirements (Qualifications & Skills):-
- Male/Female. Aged not over 30 years old
- Thai nationality ONLY
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Tourism/Hotel management or Basic knowledge/experience of travel industry
- Good computer skills in MS Office, Internet and E-mail
- Good command of spoken and written English (similar to TOEIC score 700 plus)
- Any other foreign language skills (especially Japanese/Chinese Mandarin/Arabic) would be an advantage
- Ability to prioritise tasks and a flexible approach to workin
- Good attitude, positive thinking, team player and able to handle multiple tasks
- Strong numeracy and data entry skill, good attention to detail, self-motivated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Working Environment & Benefits:-
- Working hour: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Mon-Fri (1 hour lunch & 15 min PM short breaks)
- Job type: Full time, Permanent
- Working place: Asok (walking distance from BTS/MRT stations)
- Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience
- Benefit: Social security, Private health care and Provident fund
- All staff is employed on a 3 months trial basis (probation). After successfully completing the trial period a firm contract is signed
- Please state expected salary and start working date.
All applicants are required to send resume in English stating your skills, experience in details and expected salary amount (if any) for arranging an interview.