Continuous Improvement - LEAN Asst. Manager / Manager || Automotive) ---> Start by next year (2017)
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Report to Operations Director (Expat)
- Identify gaps in key areas and work with all levels of the plant in establishing and executing a strategy for improving them.
- Assess the current state of the department or plant’s value streams; develop future state vision and drive and monitor the implementation plan.
- Drive and support best practice sharing and implementation across business units within AP and ISEA operations.
- Coaches CI team, including department or plant staff, Lean Six Sigma Black Belts and other CI practitioners (Green Belts, Lean practitioners, KT practitioners) to apply correct tools and the milestones for continuous improvement.
- Establishes C.I. Profit Plan and subsequent Forecast goals; Drives team to achieve.
- Ensures Process Owner involvement in SOW development and team leadership.
- Responsible for IDP and succession planning for all C.I. resources, including Lean Implementer and Black Belts.
- Responsible for developing a “Pull” system to replace Lean Six Sigma Black Belts with qualified “management-potential” personnel.
- Using standard tracking and reporting systems, will prepare detailed plans, drive project performance, and assure timely completion and achievement of product / process quality, and savings goals.
- Collaborate with leadership to develop a department or plant C.I. Roadmap, driving breakthrough or Best-in-Class performance that balances resources between internal efficiency and external customer-focused effectiveness projects through;
- Just Do it improvements,
- Six Sigma projects,
- Lean Implementation projects,
- Assists Process Owners in identifying barriers to project success and helps to drive changes when needed.
- Identifies and brings forward to Champion new project opportunities.
- Assist Operation Director in any strategic initiative that will help in compliance to standards, implementing new systems, and designing creative solutions that will continuously improve the plant.
- Accountable to deliver the plant or department annual CI goals.
Expected Outcome / Measurable outputs:
- Able to provide appropriate advise on all process/ Continuous Improvement/ Business plan matter to Operation Director.
- Drive and implement company principle, Lean thinking culture and Continuous Improvement mindset.
- Able to support 3-5 years business plan.
- Score has increased/improved every year.
- Gap closure has reached the target.
Qualifications / Required Skills & Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Science, or Equivalent.
- 10+ years experience in manufacturing operational field. (Automotive part would be advantage)
- 5+ years of strong Continuous Improvement (CI) / LEAN Manufacturing system work background.
- Has achieved certifications in Six Sigma, Lean and KT or is on a road-map to achieve.
- Has demonstrated high-level performance in current and previous positions.
- Has shown initiative, the desire to drive change and is motivated to exceed expectations.
- Has solid leadership skills and able to manage both vertically and horizontally.
Welfare & Benefits:
- Basic Salary
- Upcountry Allowance
- Traveling Allowance
- Living Allowance
- Mobile Allowance
- Social Security
- Group Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Fixed Bonus and Variable Bonus
For any candidates whom interested in this opportunity, kindly submit your updated resume, attached photo, current income directly
You could reach 038-757-420 Ext. 3407 or 087-037-5322 for more information as well.
Looking forward to hearing from you. Cheer!
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.