Continuous Improvement Engineer - Pakchong Based Position
Mars Petcare (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
This position will responsible for the continuous improvement of operation at Pakchong Mars factory in all areas, especially focusing on quality, productivity, safety, factory performance and operational process & system which are -- efficiently converts raw materials into finished Goods, optimizes the supply chain and analyses & Improves the production performance.
- Responsible for CAPA performance in operation and ensure that CAPA process is followed through effectively until closed
- Responsible for operation CAPA performance report to be shared in Operation Period Meeting to update performance and escalate gaps / support required to improve the performance
- Initiate improvement projects to improve areas of quality, productivity, safety, working process and operating system
- Lead and manage throughout improvement projects to be completed smoothly and collaboratively within the budget and time frame
- Support CVS phase of factory / production line expansion to ensure on time start-up, and therefore site master plan is delivered as planned
- Responsible for Site manufacturing data reporting and administration of data reporting tools
- Identify opportunities and initiates projects to achieve manufacturing cost improvement which means reduce manufacturing cost and increase profit margin.
- Supports and lead projects in project work stream to achieve identified manufacturing cost improvement
-Handle for implement and strengthen building blocks for Lean strategy for example 5S, Kaizen, etc.
- Handle for process effectiveness of FMOS (Factory Mars Operating System). Also being a key member of Daily Performance Meeting and responsible for escalation process of issues that required supports, from both FMOS and daily performance meeting
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, or scientific/technical fields
- At least 5 years of working experience in Production, Manufacturing, Industrial Engineering in FMCG. Food business is preferable.
- Understand in Lean Principles, Risk Management, Food Safety and Project Management
- Good Communication in English (Written & Spoken)
- Computer Literacy ( Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Good Interpersonal Skills and able to work with cross functional team
- Able to work in Pakchong, Nakornratchasima
- Pet Lover is preferable
Interested candidates, please submit you Resume/ CV to
Mars Petcare (Thaialnd) Co., Ltd.
799 Moo 4 T.Chantuk , Pakchong
Nakorntachasima , 30130
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Mars Petcare (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Mars Petcare (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
…from “Effem” to “Mars” …
A global company with family values, Mars Products are consumed in over 100 countries worldwide.
Mars, Incorporated is the leader for each of the main business segments we choose to compete in; branded snack foods, petcare products and main meal foods. Our brands include many of the largest brands in the industry, PEDIGREE the largest dog care brand in the world, M&M’s the largest snackfood brand in the world, and WHISKAS the most preferred cat food brand.
At Mars, we share special beliefs about the way our business should be run. These beliefs, the Five principles into a practical guide for running an effective business. They are the explanation of our success today and the formula for our future.
You have probably heard that working for Mars is different. It is. We are one of the world’s largest privately-owned businesses and our philosophy, culture and style set us apart from other organizations.
Mars Thailand is a wholly owned unit of Mars, Incorporated. With our commitment, and unwavering faith in the country, we successfully commenced a manufacturing facility in the Pakchong District, Nakhon Ratchasima Province, and started producing our first petcare products in April 1999. “ Good Products plus good Associates make a good Business” – this was one of Forrest Mars, Sr.’s key guidelines for running the company over 70 years ago and it still hold true today.
Mars Thailand has a dynamic, action-oriented culture, where each individual’s contributions are encouraged and recognized. We are committed to developing our employees and growing our business aggressively across the world.
Connect with us…
Grow with us…
Achieve with us…
Prosper with us…
Need to know us more, please visit our website: www.mars.com