Miki Solutions Limited (Miki Travel Group)
Miki Solutions Limited, as a member of our group company called Miki Travel who is one of the largest and most experienced wholesale tour operators in Europe, launched in Bangkok in Aug 2008. The company initially provides software development/support and content management services to the travel industry.
Our goals are to achieve unmatched levels of quality, service and cost-effectiveness.
We combine our global knowledge and experience of the travel industry with a forward-thinking approach to business development.
Our plan is to create a structure that can meet the demands of any client, from the largest tour operator to the smallest website. We are looking for versatile, enthusiastic staff of Thai nationality to help us achieve our objectives.
Content Management Staff
Job Description (Responsibility):-
- Maintain/Update/Research travel-related data i.e. hotel information (hotel facilities + room facilities + map + images), city information (POI/Points of interest – all over the world, DST/Daylight saving time, City location) and etc.
- Support hotel information to all worldwide co-workers (in London, Tokyo and Miki offices in famous cities)
- Correspond closely with hotels/ co-workers by email, phone and Skype. (English language)
- Support data update, issue investigation, city + hotel cross-reference for 3rd party products and so on to E-Biz division.
Requirements (Qualifications & Skills):-
- Male/Female. Aged not over 30 years old
- Thai nationality ONLY
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Tourism/Hotel management or Basic knowledge/experience of travel industry
- Good computer skills in MS Office, Internet and E-mail
- Good command of English in both oral and written (similar to TOEIC score 700 plus)
- Any other foreign language skills (especially “Japanese”) would be an advantage
- Good attitude, positive thinking, team player and able to handle multiple tasks
Working Environment & Benefits:-
- Working hour: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Mon-Fri (1 hour lunch & 15 min PM short breaks)
- Job type: Full time, Permanent
- Working place: Asok (walking distance from BTS/MRT stations)
- Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience
- Benefit: Social security, Private health care and Provident fund
- All staff is employed on a 3 months trial basis (probation). After successfully completing the trial period a firm contract is signed
All applicants are required to send resume in English stating your skills, experience in details and expected salary amount (if any) for arranging an interview.