Lub d Co., Ltd.
Implement content development production plans for all sections (online & offline marketing) of the Lub d, specifically creating innovative content types to boost guest/prospect engagement. Support initiatives for implementation and enhancement of content quality, both for existing operations, pre-opening hostels and ongoing corporate initiatives.
Development of Quality Content – 80%
• Development of content through various channels – contribute to exceptional & creative writing, content review, and preparation of content for pre-testing and subcommittee review. Other areas include review of blueprint coding, references, and key verification.
• Content development process – provide ongoing feedback to team and reviewers to improve content quality, and recommend overall process improvements.
• Inventory management – implement work plans to meet content production plans. This includes “reworking” items that are deemed salvageable during the review process.
Quality Assurance – 20%
• Responsible for completing quality control procedures that require technical expertise
• Maintain proficiency, including changes and current practices within the profession.
• Creativity and Innovation Performance
• New content weekly to support Social Media
• New content as required to support press releases, collateral and other specific Lubd content.
Essential Duties/Major Accountabilities:
• Work closely with the Sr. Management, Marketing team, sales team, production team, e-commerce, field support and customers in developing and executing content programs.
• Create engaging, interactive content materials for various tiers of sales, technical support and service function. New curriculum will include incorporating company values, brand promise and selling propositions.
• Support commercialization of Online media programs while creating content programs that will generate traffic in order to convert to room and non-room revenue.
• Align content themes and assets to the needs of target audiences.
• Ensure that all content is consistent in terms of messaging, style, quality, and tone to meet the needs of end users and internal and external customers.
• Partner with cross-functional teams to create and optimize content assets that increase awareness, effectiveness, and lead generation.
• Write copy for Ads, brochures and other forms of advertising.
• Write press releases advertising for offline media.
• Write content for Social Media releases through all our channels.
• Write content to support collateral used both short term and long term in active hostels as well as new openings.
Minimum Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Must have very strong verbal and written communications skills, business analytics, people management skills, negotiation skills, project management skills and ability to lay down a vision and execute to it.
• Evidence of advanced writing composition skills and creative development is required.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize a variety of projects, and manage a small teams of trainers and content developers.
• Must be a self-starter, able to deliver projects after being given high-level objectives, work in a goal-oriented, team environment, and have a strong understanding of the travel or hospitality industry. In addition, this role requires the ability to deliver marketing content on short notice for time critical situations.
• A willingness to embrace change and to adapt to strategies on the fly
• Demonstrable creative problem solving and exemplary interpersonal skills required
• Knowledge of SEO and marketing automation technologies is a plus
• Bachelor's degree with a concentration in marketing or related field
• Perfect level of English, both written, reading and spoken.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in multichannel content creation
• A portfolio containing at least five representative samples of recent products / output is required.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Lub d Co., Ltd.
Lub d Co., Ltd.
Lub d is a Thai brand“premium hostel” opened in 2008 belongs to the Narai Hotel Group.
What is hostel?
Hostels provide budget-oriented, sociable accommodation where guests can rent a bed, usually a bunk bed, in a dormitory and share a bathroom, lounge and sometimes a kitchen. Rooms can be mixed or single-sex, although private rooms may also be available.