Contact Centre manager
en world Thailand
- Help design, purchase and operate new medium Contact Center including scoping hardware and software
- Setting up call centre process work flow for an IT service company
- Responsible for managing and monitoring day to day operation excellence by effective management and handover of inbound and outbound calls
- Manage and use contact databases for Contact Center team
- Training and Coaching Contact Center Executives for effective results
- Write effective business scripts for team
- Supervising the Contact Centre team to drive services excellence
- Driving the team in order to achieve the KPI
- Analyzing reports and resolving customer problems
- Being a key contact point to handle customer complaints in a professional and proactive way
- Thai national with Bachelor's degree in any field.
- Excellent command over English written and spoken skills.
- Able to perform under pressure and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in working as a Call center manager for any industried
- Self driven, Proactive
- Good Computer knowledge and are well versed with MS office especially in Excel.
- Good memory power and strong organizing skills.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format.
For further information, please contact Nikkei Team At T: +66 (2) 106 8660. Your interest will be treated in a strictest confidence.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co Ltd,.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
Please apply by using "Microsoft Word" only
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง en world Thailand
en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.