Consumer Engagement Manager
Robert Walters Thailand
An international leading cosmetics company is looking for a Marketing Manager for one of its skincare brands.
About this Consumer Engagement Manager role:
In this business you will report to Brand General Manager and be responsible for the development and implementation of marketing objectives and the planning for Brand products.
- Take care of marketing objectives - product selection, positioning, advertising, promotions and media planning
- Analyse market trends (price, products, customers, competition) to identify the needs of the market in terms of product, promotions and creative ideas
- Maintain good relationships with key customers and business partners and support the Brand GM in negotiations
- Recommend store selection and yearly targets
- Manage marketing activities for new launches
- Manage inventory and make recommendations to reduce excess inventory levels
- Constantly looking out for new opportunities by using new creative approaches and taking initiatives
- Provide strategies for general business and new product introductions
- Oversee the processes critical to the execution of marketing plans
- Implement digital marketing strategies
- Organise PR events and deal with press releases
To succeed in this role you must be able to come up with strategies for constant brand improvement.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- 5-10 years of experience in developing marketing strategies, preferably from luxury retail industry
- Background in cosmetics is a big advantage
- Experience in digital marketing
- Experience with PR is an advantage
- Excellent English communication skills
- Good management, analytical and presentation skills
The successful Consumer Engagement Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them a worldwide prestigious and leading company. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment with a warm culture and dynamic atmosphere.
If you are hands-on, ambitious and have a great passion for cosmetics, this opportunity as a Consumer Engagement Manager is an excellent step forward in your career.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.