Davidson Business Systems Pte Ltd.
We are hiring Consulting Associates to be part of our team.
The Role: Consulting Associates
The Consulting Associates is responsible for consulting on Microsoft Dynamics engagements including: implementation, upgrade, and/or extension of existing applications. He/she is also responsible for hands-on configuration of Microsoft Dynamics modules as well as for assisting clients in the implementation and support of Microsoft Dynamics solutions. They will be involved in improving operational metrics, business case development and performance measurement. He/she will provide functional knowledge and manage client relationships within context of individual role.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Successful implementation of practical business solutions using industry best practices
- Facilitate the implementation and support of Microsoft Dynamics modules
- Design, configuration and testing of core Microsoft Dynamics modules
- Work with customers to understand their business requirements and conduct gap analysis
- Convert requirements to functional specs and functional design documents
- Communicate effectively in all mediums and to all levels within the organization
- Responsible for the design and development of modifications or extensions to the Microsoft Dynamics application.
- Responsible for coding, unit testing and creating supporting documentation.
- Gains understanding of customer’s needs and collaborates with other consultants and support teams to complete design and testing documentation. Provides technical input in creating functional specifications when customizations or extensions to Microsoft Dynamics solutions are needed.
- Responsible for driving the effort to migrate the customers’ data sources into Microsoft’s sources, ensuring proper alignment of data models. Offers support on Microsoft tools for migration and integration.
- Implements reports per requirements documents and standards.
- May be tasked with additional development tasks such as: developing data migration procedures to integrate Microsoft Dynamics Solutions to legacy systems; creating services to be called from Microsoft BizTalk Server for system integrations.
- Provides support and expertise on development technologies and environments.
- Test modifications for validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and conformance to established standards.
- Participates in system and acceptance testing.
- Provides work estimates that permit prioritization and assignments to be made.
- B.S. or B.A. or, MIS or related discipline; or equivalent experience and certification
- 0-2+ years of professional software/web development experience
- Familiarity with one or more of the following: JAVA, C#, ASP, .NET, SQL, XML
- Knowledge of standard development techniques (SDLC)
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, Object Oriented Design, and Data Structures
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products desired
- Familiarity with Microsoft development tools a huge plus
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional business demeanor
- Customer-focused attitude and desire to interface directly with end-user clients
- Fresh Degree/Diploma Holders who demonstrate good software aptitude will be considered.
- Only shortlisted will be interview.
Posting Job: To work in Singapore for minimum 2 years
Your resume should state the following:
- Work experience in Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Qualifications including academic transcripts
- Past employment salary
- Expected salary
- Recent photograph
- Contact phone number and e-mail address
Davidson Business Systems Pte Ltd | T: (65) 6773-0100 | F: (65) 6778-1811
20 Ayer Rajah Crescent #09-25| Technopreneur Centre | Singapore 139964
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Davidson Business Systems Pte Ltd.
Davidson Business Systems Pte Ltd.
We are a Microsoft Dynamics GP Partner with an excellent track record in implementing Microsoft Dynamics GP business management software for public-listed companies and large SMEs.
Culture and Values
We believe Davidson Business Systems is on this journey of greatness, and lest we depart from our ideals, we etch these below as a constant reminder of our search for a greater destiny. We respect each individual as a person, not according to his status.
A person lasts a lifetime and eternity, but status comes and goes. We believe work can be fun and strive to make it so. Nothing bores than being over-serious.
We commit 100% to our work. Any more is over-indulgence. Any less is idleness.
We invest our limited resources prudently. Let those without wisdom squander theirs. We exist for our customers. Our Company doesn't pay our wages, our customers do.
We exercise initiative and common sense, aided by manuals.
Creativity must prevail over bureaucracy. We conduct out personal and business life with integrity. Trust is our hallmark in any relationship.