ERM-SIAM Co., Ltd.
Environmental Resources Management (ERM) is a leading global provider of environmental, health, safety, risk, social consulting services and sustainability related services. We have more than 5,000 people in over 40 countries working out of more than 160 offices.
ERM is committed to providing a service that is consistent, professional and of the highest quality to create value for our clients. Over the past five years we have worked for more than 50 per cent of the Global Fortune 500 delivering innovative solutions for business and selected government clients helping them understand and manage the sustainability challenges that the world is increasingly facing.
ERM has had a presence in Thailand since 1996 rapidly growing to the current team of over 70 people working out of the Bangkok office. Well respected in the country as a leading sustainability company, the office provides clients with local access to all of ERM's international and local expertise and depth of experience through its five core practice areas; Sustainability and Climate change, Performance and Assurance, Impact Assessment and Planning, Transaction Services and Contaminated Site Management.
Our Thailand operations are registered as a Thai Consultant with the Ministry of Finance and are licensed by the Office of Natural Resources and Environmental policy and Planning, the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment to conduct an environmental, social and health impact assessment studies in the country.
Our key strength is in providing our clients with solutions to balance environmental and social concerns with management, economic and technological needs. We deliver results that enable business to achieve better environmental and social performance, comply with regulations and improve its corporate reputation and relationship with stakeholders.
Our market focus is in the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Construction Material and Waste Management sectors. Our successes from these sectors are leveraged to other sectors like Power, Manufacturing, Mining, Chemicals, Automotive, Food and Beverage and Paper.
Consultant/Senior Consultant - Environmental, Health & Safety
Environmental Resources Management (ERM) is a leading global provider of environmental, health, safety, risk, social consulting services and sustainability related services. We have more than 160 offices in over 40 countries and territories employing more than 5,000 people who work on projects around the world. ERM is committed to providing a service that is consistent, professional and of the highest quality to create value for our clients. Over the past three years we have worked for more than 50 per cent of the Global Fortune 500 delivering innovative solutions for business and selected government clients helping them understand and manage the sustainability challenges that the world is increasingly facing.
For over 40 years we have been working with clients around the world and in diverse industry sectors to help them to understand and manage their environmental, health, safety, risk and social impacts. The key sectors we serve include Oil & Gas, Mining, Power, and Manufacturing, Chemical and Pharmaceutical. All face critical sustainability challenges and our clients in these and many other areas rely on our ability to assist them operate more sustainably which has a positive impact on our planet.
As part of the continued growth and innovation of our Performance & Assurance and Transaction Services (PATS) practice, ERM has an opportunity for consultants to join our global firm and become a true business leader in an organisation with Sustainability at its heart.
We are looking for both established and emerging professionals who are interested in being part of this thriving global community – outstanding individuals who combine strong desires around consulting and technical development – to foster and expand a network of excellent client relationships. We seek talented specialists to help us drive the continued growth of ERM’s business and further advancing our reputation for supporting development of some of the world’s most complex projects.
This is an opportunity for a Consultant looking to further his/her career in a global environmental/social leader that aims to lead the field in sustainability consulting. A career as an ERM Employee is unique. Our model offers unparalleled opportunities for consultants with ambition, vision and proven expertise, providing:
- Unique Career Growth & Learning Opportunities in a Global Environment
- Culture of working for an organisation with “Sustainability at its heart” and a company that promotes environmental awareness within the community through the ERM Foundation
- Diversified Environmental, Health and Safety Exposure across industries and locations
- Opportunities to be involved in collaboration across borders
PERFORMANCE & ASSURANCE (P&A) PRACTICE BRIEF
ERM helps our clients deliver operational performance improvement to address the escalating risks and business opportunities in the safety, environmental and social aspects of the activities they perform and the products they produce.
We focus on results, working with our clients to build and implement effective business processes and delivering transformations in the behavioral dynamics that underpin the avoiding accidents and incidents, delivering better compliance with applicable regulations, and reducing adverse impacts on people and the environment from stable operations.
These operational performance improvement activities include:
- Policy; Strategy, Governance and Standards
- Health and Safety, with a focus on the reduction of serious injuries and fatalities
- Product Portfolios and Stewardship
- Management Systems and Processes for Robust HSE Performance
- Knowledge and Skills to Address the Challenge
- Information capture, reporting and management
- Audit and Assurance for Risk Reduction
- Sustainability Reporting
- Provide technical assistance and support Thailand Performance &Assurance (P&A) Team in Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) services, especially management systems, strategic programs and compliance works
- Be responsible/ lead EHS compliance audits and due diligence assessments
- Manage the execution of existing client’s EHS programs and support on relevant proposal development
- Delivering medium-sized projects / key elements of larger projects
- Building effective working relationships within Business Unit and across practice area and also clients
- Work within quality/budget/schedule expectations and scope-specific assignments.
- Support ERM Partners-in-Charge and senior members to effectively manage projects.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with clients, ERM employees, and vendors.
- Stay knowledgeable of trends in the field.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Safety Engineering, or similar scientific discipline (MSc preferably)
- Good knowledge and experience in EHS Audits; EHS Management Systems, Due Diligence and Corporate EHS Programs and Standards,
- High proficiency in English (e.g. high score of TOEFL, TOEIC). Overseas degree and experience is a PLUS
- Attention to detail; excellent proofreading/technical editing, written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience recording/writing detailed technical data and reports a plus.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Ability to multi-task, maintain flexibility, travel, and work independently with minimal supervision
- Those with at least 6 years of working experience and above in relevant field would be consider for senior role
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter below. Thank you for your interest in ERM!