Group Lease Public Company Limited or GL was established on May 1986 and listed in the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) since October 2004, currently the company has paid up capital 641 million Baht. GL is one of the leading in Motorcycle Hire-Purchase business in Thailand and has expanded its business to other CLMV countries such as Cambodia and recently in Laos. We are seeking qualified candidates to support our regional business expansion for the following position (s) :
Type of contract: Permanent contract – full time
Job: Group Consolidation Accountant
Place of work: Group Lease Public Limited Company 63 Soi 1 Thetsabannimittai Road Ladyao, Chatuchak, Bangkok, 10900
Reports to: Deputy CFO
Salary: According to experience
Benefits: Health and Life insurance. Provident fund. Bonus performance.
Starting date: As soon as possible
The Group Consolidation Accountant will work in the Group finance and accounting department under the responsibility of the Deputy CFO. His/her main activities are:
- Monthly financial consolidation activities with reconciliation of subsidiaries accounts, prepare complex account reconciliations;
- Related party transactions reconciliations and invoicing; - Prepare quarterly and annual financial statement notes;
- Understand and generate General Ledger and be able to use and modify accounting entries comfortably;
- Interact and partner with various operations departments, notably subsidiaries and all group auditors;
- Respond to and resolve all internal and external inquiries in a timely manner;
- Participate in special projects as required.
Education and experience
- Bachelor degree in Accounting Faculty or related field (Master degree is preferred).
- CPA is an advantage.
- 2-3 years’ experience in accounting or related fields
- Prior work experience with a finance company is preferred.
- Advanced understanding of accounting concepts, practices, and procedures and reporting.
- Strong understanding of Thai Financial Reporting System and International Financial Reporting Systems (IFRS)
- Specialist of Excel
- Advanced accounting software skills.
- Reads, writes and speaks English competently.
- High energy and demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Solid interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all departments.
- Must be a flexible, decisive, and proactive problem solver.
- Possess strong organizational skills with acute attention to detail and ability to work on multiple priorities at once.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.