ATA IT LIMITED
- Build and Maintain ISMS according to ISO27001.
- Ensure company compliance to all applying standards (PCI DSS), laws (computer crime act, license agreements…) and best practices (PCIDSS…)
- Engage all teams for collaboration and compliance to such regulations.
- Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed.
- Assess product, compliance, or operational risks and develop risk management strategies.
- Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation.
- Build and maintain written policies, processes and procedures related to compliance activities.
- Implement internal audit processes and follow execution.
- Develops effective relationships with key stakeholders to ensure strong understanding of the business.
- Monitors the risk environment and assesses the emerging risks through the Business Monitoring process.
- Recommends appropriate and pragmatic solutions to risk and control issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Must possess excellent communication skills in English (both written and oral) to be able towork with international customers (Canada, France, India, Cambodia, etc....).
Experience and Skills
- At least 2 to 3 years' experiences in Compliance, Risk Management or Audit
- Good leadership skills
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong collaboration skills and a team player
- Independent thinker
- Ability to provide professional presentation of metrics and reporting
- Ability to work independently and without supervision
- Ability to target messaging to a variety of diverse stakeholders, partners and across cultures
- Ability to interact effectively with other technical and non-technical resources in a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time
- Highly motivated
- Skillful in using MS office applications e.g. MS word, Excel, Power Point