YANMAR CAPITAL (THAILAND) CO., LTD. (Company’s business is an agricultural machinery financial services provider)
- Establish company's standard and rules relating to behavioral ethics, compliance regulation, then promote to all employee and regularly update.
- Develop and coordinate to implement the internal control system and procedures to ensure the internal control have been taken to all function to avoid operational risk. (secure workplace, risk control self-assessment)
- Coordinate in establishment and amendment for standard working procedure.
- Detect and investigate internal & external operation incidents, including fraud or irregularity and propose management the preventive and corrective actions.
- Coordinate to implement the Business Continuity Plan, including emergency and crisis management, safety plan with related parties.
- Bachelor’s degree in area beneficial to the operation, for instance, accounting, finance, economics and business administration.
- 5-7 years’ experience in Compliance/Operation Control or related functions and at least 3 years in managerial level.
- Experienced in Policy & Procedure writing and review on financial business
- Experienced in internal and external fraud management at least 3 years.
- Proficiency in English communication and computer skills, MS Office
- Compliance or auditing experience preferred
- Extremely honest and ethical
- Audit, analytical, administrative, problem solving and interpersonal skills
Benefits : Health Insurance, Provident fund, Attractive Bonus and others, (Working hours: Mon-Fri).
YANMAR CAPITAL (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
1858/113,115,116 INTER LINK (Old name Nation Tower),
Bangna - Trad Road,Bangna, Bangkok 10260, Thailand