Compliance Manager 1 position
Paysbuy Co., Ltd.
Responsible for ensuring that Paysbuy is complying with laws and regulations relating to the operation of its digital payment businesses, e.g. e-money, e-payment, anti-money laundering, counter financial terrorist, etc.
- Develop compliance framework to provide sufficient oversight of the activities within Paysbuy
- Ensure that the company meets legislative regulatory requirements for operating payment businesses
- Ensure that the company meets its code of conduct and good governance requirements
- Facilitate monthly Compliance Committee meeting
- Drive compliance awareness across the company
- Act as a main contact person with regulators (BOT, AMLO), internal auditor, external auditors in matters relating to regulatory requirements and/or compliance activities
- More than 5 year experience in compliance or internal audit role in banks or payment companies
- Fair use of English (writing and verbal)
- Social Security
- Group Insurance ( Life, Health, Accident )
- Air time for Telephone & Internet
- Annual Leave 12 daysper year
- Health Check
If you are interested in this job position, please send your CV by clicking on "Apply Now"
Human Resources Department
PAYSBUY Co., Ltd.
319 Chamchuri Square, 36th floor Phayathai Road,
Pathumwan Bangkok 10330, Thailand.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Paysbuy Co., Ltd.
Paysbuy Co., Ltd.
PAYSBUY Co., Ltd. is a leading online payment service provider. The company was founded in 2004. PAYSBUY is licensed by the Bank of Thailand to operate e-money business and is accredited with Trustmark (DBD Verified) by the Department of Business Development, Ministry of Commerce.
PAYSBUY is a subsidiary of Total Access Communication Plc (DTAC) with registered capital of THB 200 million. We are key channel partner of PayPal, the world’s leading payment service provider.