Exchange Tower Limited
Exchange Tower is a landmark building strategically located in the prime commercial centre of Bangkok (Asoke junction). A commanding 42-storey Grade A office tower with a modern five-storey retail mall.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and coordinate day-to-day building operation and management to ensure effective assignments within the outsourced property management team.
- Ensure customers satisfaction by establishing rapport and creating customer loyalty.
- Canvass feedback from tenants and establish good tenant relationship.
- Plan and provide budgetary operating cost and CAPEX to ensure expenditures are within budget.
- Align the building’s facilities/operation procedure, standard and requirement to meet the corporate and department objectives.
- Operate the car park and ensure profitability.
- Identify problem areas and recommend improvement plans to maximize the building efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree or master degree in related field, engineering background education would be advantage.
- Must have an excellent knowledge of overall building management with minimum of 10 years experience in Grade A office buildings would be preferable.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Candidates must be fluent in both verbal and written English, with good computer skill in MS office.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, initiative, mature, positive attitude, and able to work under pressure.
Interested applicants to please submit your application letter in English together with a full resume, photo, current and expected salary to:
Human Resources Department
Exchange Tower Ltd.
Level 24, Unit 2401 Exchange Tower
388 Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Contact: Luckana Deeluckanathin