Compensation & Benefit Manager
Robert Walters Thailand
A world-leading company in the retail industry is recruiting a Compensation & Benefit Manager in Bangkok to join its team. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Compensation & Benefit Manager Role:
In this business critical role in the retail industry, you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service alongside regional team members. You will also take the lead in providing direction to all HR transactions related to all employee benefit activities.
- Responsible for all rounded C & B scheme such as payroll, rewards, personal income tax, employee insurance plans and all appropriated benefits
- Lead creation and monitor salary survey including analyse the surveys' result to develop appropriated recommendations to support pay decisions and develop competitive salary structures
- Monitor and review existing efficiency and update all HR processes and compensation & benefit policy to ensure compliance and effectiveness
- Assist with HRIS integration with experience managing all relevant reports to support strategic planning for BUs
- Provide quality and timely HR consultancy services as internal consulting expert to all employees relating to the compensation and benefit area
- Administer and monitor regional reward and recognition programs, policies and processes and drive necessary improvement to ensure consistently alignment to the company's guidelines
- Manage the review, communication, and implementation of the annual and on-going employee benefit programs to ensure offering appropriation and equalisation
To succeed in the Compensation & Benefit Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
Key requirements include:
- Thai nationality only
- At least 3 years' experience in the compensation & benefit area
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, eager to learn, self-motivated and driven as well as an effective team player
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal skills and high service mind
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer literate and advance Excel programs
- Good command of spoken and written English
This company in the retail industry needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. It has the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work. The firm is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply for this new opportunity now.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.