Company Registration Administrator
Baker & McKenzie Ltd.
เลขอ้างอิงผู้ประกอบการ Company Registration Admin - Nov 2016
- Prepare company registration related documents e.g. application forms, letters, correspondences, etc. with accuracy; and submit the application to the Ministry of Commerce, the Revenue Department, the Board of Investment of Thailand, and other related government authorities and private sectors.
- Liaise with colleagues and correspond to basic queries with regard to various matters under scope of responsibility and obligation, and when necessary redirects queries to the appropriate staff or practice area.
- Prepare and maintain updated data sheets of companies and summaries of corporate information, keep accurate records of the completed work and work in progress, prepare reports and reminders, and upload scanned documents to the virtual database.
- Attend meetings and conference calls with lawyers, coordinate and communicate with partners, lawyers, clients and third parties, to understand background, requirements and objectives of the project/work and to efficiently discharge the work assignments.
- Make contact, hold discussions and/or physically meet with officials at the relevant authorities, such as the Ministry of Commerce, the Revenue Department, the Board of Investment, the Customs Department, the Ministry of Labor, Department of Consular Affairs and Commercial Banks
- Ensure the accuracy and current of guidelines/ regulations, relating to company registration activities, that are used and/ or issued by relevant authorities.
- Support supervisors in marketing and client promotional activities as requested.
- Bachelor's degree in any field.
- Experience in administrative services in law firm or professional services company is advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel & Power Point, and Internet Explorer.
- Good verbal and written communication in Thai, and good written communication in English.
- Ability to cope with pressure and workload, ability to work effectively as a member of a team as well as independently, and is flexible to work overtime and sometimes on the weekend.
- Detail-oriented, good organized and prioritizing skills, good interpersonal skills, and service-minded.
To apply, please click at the "Apply Now" button, then upload your recent resume, and complete application process in the system. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information, please contact 02 636 2000 Ext. 8785, 8782
Baker & McKenzie Ltd.
Baker & McKenzie is a multi-cultural, global law firm serving clients’ needs in every major commercial and financial center. Established in 1977, the Bangkok office is a full-service corporate law firm. As the largest international law firm in Bangkok, with nearly 200 lawyers and over 200 support staffs, the Firm serves a full range of domestic, governmental, and multi-national clients in Thailand and around the region.